Page 1 of 2
That was something...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3JVaFLq2kg

For reals, though, this thread could have just been a post in Deathcore, and your other thread could have gone in the djent thread. We don't need a thread for every band ever. Particularly ones that are just not good.
Quote by Magero
I am a deathcore musician. I am above mere mortal minds.
Happy to remind ya!

I just said you could, like, not start a thread for all of these bands, and discuss them in existing threads, where people would be more receptive to them. I mean, I wasn't even much of a dick about it, really.
Quote by Magero
well considering this forum is called "Bands & Artists" and not "Threads of Subgenres" then maybe people should be more receptive to it? "Bands & Artists" "Metal" pretty sure both of the threads I created have great validity all things considered. Sorry I don't listen to black metal death metal shit that sounds like it was recorded with a ****in a track and a fuzz box, excuse me
i hope you realize i've reported you multiple times from my theads and others so good luck trolling in the future, and just because this community is full of dipshits i'm gonna keep this thread going

here's their EP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIDRyoCTV5E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxeObcQL8TY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ3sg7wNlXA
Quote by lVlellovv
oh yeah i forgot this forum is full of complete asshats that's probably why i haven't posted here but once in 5 years, btw your music is ****in horrible

You posted yesterday, but just wait there's more. You also posted last year, a few months ago actually:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1179509&highlight=vildhjarta

You were even the last post in the thread, evidently you don't realize why you've been reported because you're negligent of your own actions. This is a two for one, because this was your band thread you made yesterday, claiming that there wasn't already a thread. That's a good reason for reporting your thread, not you personally. Although I should report you personally, since you're offensive and you over-react to people with other opinions, so much so that you insult and generalize the entire forum based on the actions of two people, those two being myself and ambi. We're speaking for us, not for the forum.

Ambivalent made a valid point. I don't make band threads for any little band, neither does anyone else on this board because there are threads that are suited towards the fans of said bands which makes it easier to communicate said band to said group of people, instead of getting a bunch of people who don't like deathcore posting about how much they dislike deathcore. There is a perfectly fine deathcore thread where this would have been received much better, but instead, you chose to make a band thread about it because of your own arrogance, which is fine, we're all arrogant, just expect some recourse from other forum members, or "dipshits" as you like to call them.

This thread is of literally no annoyance to me or really to anyone else, because I've seen that you're angered, not me. I felt like you deserved an explanation for my actions since you are acting very sensitive about this band.

You should stop insulting people before you get banned.
Rule of thumb around here, we generally only make threads for ground-breaking stuff. If we made a new thread for every new Black Metal band we've found, there would be 100's of threads with 5 or 6 responses. Instead, we post in the black metal thread.

And since they sound like a complete Fleshgod Apocalypse rip-off from the minute I heard, this could go in the death metal/deathcore/whatever genre it is thread.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
It could go in the false metal thread in the hardcore forum
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by Steve08
Band is trash. When will people realize that keyboards must compliment interesting guitar work and not vice versa?

Why not?
Quote by lVlellovv
good luck with your posting endevours, cause you just got reported again

What, are you fucking French or something?
Philosophy > Life
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Why not?
Dimmu Borgir, Fleshgod Apocalypse?

Really, though, with all these bands I've never heard actually intelligent keyboard arranged so as to accentuate and reinforce tonal points of a dominant phrase, but rather just to provide business/activity through "classical sounding shit", presumably to create some implication of "progressive" musicality, neoclassical ambition etc., which, despite the lameness, seems to be generally enough to impress simpletons on most Youtube comment sections due to the aesthetic unfamiliarity that keys generally present to metallic music, especially in light of the fact that the guitarwork beneath those keys is in most cases laughably prosaic or in particularly dire cases, completely meaningless (the chugging excess of Dimmu Borgir exemplifies this best, or alternatively, djent bands who make goofy-sounding riffs almost entirely out of open strings and half-step bends, and generally place these under lead guitar melodies in lieu of keys).

Of course, the ideal scenario is to have both keys and guitars be essential to each other, but I have only thus beheld two metal albums which display this trait, namely Emperor's In the Nightside Eclipse and Oneiricon - The White Hyperion by Ras Algethi (though this band also features majestic clean vocals which are arranged much more like choral music than traditional rock vocal). Beyond this, however I would also say that placing the emphasis on guitars in any metal band is generally right, for reasons which should be somewhat obvious.
Last edited by Steve08 at May 17, 2013,
I don't see anything wrong with pads / strings like this in metal *shrugs*.

Doesn't make this band any good though.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at May 17, 2013,
so i'm assuming everyone that listens to metal here enjoy a bunch of bullshit like behemoth or some other piece of shit death/black metal band with cookie growls, blast beats, no melody, no sense of anything other than piece of shit recording that sounds like it came from a ****in cassette tape, there's a band on here who has a thread with over 2,000 people commenting on it and all of them saying "WOW THIS IS SO BADASS" and it's some ****ing drop D bullshit that my ****ing 8 yr old brother plays while watching cartoons lol God i am constantly reminded as to why i never post in these forums, and probably why no professional guitarists have ever posted here or came from here. That's incredibly enjoying to fathom.
Last edited by lVlellovv at May 17, 2013,
Quote by lVlellovv
so i'm assuming everyone that listens to metal here enjoy a bunch of bullshit like behemoth or some other piece of shit death/black metal band with cookie growls, blast beats, no melody, no sense of anything other than piece of shit recording that sounds like it came from a ****in cassette tape, there's a band on here who has a thread with over 2,000 people commenting on it and all of them saying "WOW THIS IS SO BADASS" and it's some ****ing drop D bullshit that my ****ing 8 yr old brother plays while watching cartoons lol God i am constantly reminded as to why i never post in these forums, and probably why no professional guitarists have ever posted here or came from here. That's incredibly enjoying to fathom.

Trivium? Not many people here like Trivium, or Behemoth. They don't like this band either. Sorry.
Quote by lVlellovv

The description you posted here, and the band you posted in the first post, isn't that far off.

I like Deathcore, and this is bad.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
The description you posted here, and the band you posted in the first post, isn't that far off.

I like Deathcore, and this is bad.

I like Triviturtles.
Quote by Kytokinesis
autism

What is the deal with people on the internet using 'autistic' in ways which don't make sense lately?
Quote by Nietsche
What is the deal with people on the internet using 'autistic' in ways which don't make sense lately?

it's from 4chan. Anything stupid = autistic.

Also that description of the metal forum, A + would shit my pants again.
Ain't you ever seen Rainman? How he has a screaming fit any time Tom Cruise touches him? TS just reminded me of that. Maybe could have thought of a better term, but I think it did the trick regardless.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Yea, we could even get you the hook-up with the band members, get you on some guest vocals or something.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Strychnia is death metal, morons. Not deathcore.
Quote by Magero
Quote by lVlellovv
no i'm from texas i'm just not illiterate

I don't even know what you're saying
Philosophy > Life
Quote by lVlellovv
troll troll troll troll post some more bad shit please

What are you trying to achieve by doing all this?

All your're doing is making yourself look like an idiot.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by Kytokinesis
Ain't you ever seen Rainman? How he has a screaming fit any time Tom Cruise touches him?

Yes I have seen that film and no that is not an accurate depiction of autism.
Quote by lVlellovv
troll troll troll troll post some more bad shit please

are you 13?
Philosophy > Life
Post post post stuff words blah blah etc

Ovid's are awesome, I have no idea where the Fleshgod comparison is coming from considering Ovid's actually use their keyboards as a separate instrument and texture instead of just "O HAI, WE CAN MIMIC GUITAR LINES ON STRING SAMPLEZ".
I'm more likely to give the bad a chance if Mag says their good.

Am I biased...? MOST CERTAINLY.

But being a dick about a band tends to make people not want to check out the band.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Page 1 of 2