Page 1 of 2
Earlier today I was witness to a horrific car crash at an intersection near my school. Four cars involved and one fatality.

This dude in a Lexus was going around 80mph when he slammed into the rear end of the last of three cars waiting to make a left. It caused a chain reaction where all three cars received significant damage. The first car that cause the accident went flying towards the intersection and landed on the sidewalk. Before the crowd knew what happened a group rushed to the first car that was rear ended but it was to late the lady driving was killed instantly. The other two drivers where in shock but otherwise OK. The driver who caused the crash tried to run into my school but he was arrested later on. Im sure he was drunk.

I mean what the hell?! the lady seemed to just be coming from the store you could see bags spilling out of her trunk.
well **** that's awful

Good thing that piece of shit was caught. He'll be raped in prison.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
It's a strange thing... seeing someone die
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Last edited by SFosterS at May 15, 2013,
Its good that you werent caught up in that mess yourself.

Drunk drivers ruin lots of peoples days.
Quote by Nelsean
Good thing that piece of shit was caught. He'll be raped in prison.

Yeah, no
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

my first thought after checking if the lady was alright. That intersection is usually PACKED with students waiting for a bus, crossing, jaywalking, waiting and no one else was hurt. Glad no one else was hurt.
Quote by magnus_maximus
I always found it funny that people think it's okay that dudes get raped in prison.

I mean, if a woman's a total bitch and murders someone but gets raped on the way back home nobody's like "yeah, good thing she got raped eh!"

But that's another topic for another thread.

That's because sex crimes against men are seen as OK by the majority of society. And that's why I need feminism.
Check out my band Disturbed
I've driven buzzed and I feel bad about it, then I hear stories like this and realize that I've never driven at the point where I wasn't aware of how fast I was going or that I would try to run from the cops like I could get away. So maybe I've never actually driven over the limit.

So thanks for making me feel better about myself TS.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I really can't stand when people drive drunk thinking its okay nothing bad will happen to me amongst other thoughts as to why they justify it to themselves. Of all the people I knew or knew of from my high school and surrounding schools, as well as college, that have been killed; I'd say about 60% involved drunk driving be the person themselves or another.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by snipelfritz
I've driven buzzed and I feel bad about it, then I hear stories like this and realize that I've never driven at the point where I wasn't aware of how fast I was going or that I would try to run from the cops like I could get away. So maybe I've never actually driven over the limit.

So thanks for making me feel better about myself TS.

I've been in a car when the driver had had a couple of pints unbeknownst to me. We almost went ramping up a roundabout. Luckily it was like 1am on a country road so there was no-one for us to hurt.

Point is it really doesn't take much to make people dangerous behind the wheel. Lots of people are dangerous sober for god sake, having any alcohol at all is super stupid to drive on
Metal as fuck!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I drove drunk once like a dumbass and realized at that time how utterly stupid it is. I'm a very good driver with years of experience driving for a living and although I think half the people on the road are as dangerous as a drunk driver who knows how to drive, I know first hand how while being a good driver or not, alcohol ****s up your decision making; Like driving through a park for the **** of it
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I used to drive drunk, A LOT, like I used to drive around with an Arizona tea jug full of Unibroue, and now that I have long since stopped doing so, I am seriously thankful that nothing like this ever happened because of my stupidity.

I was just recently in a 90mph accident (sober), in which my front tire blew, and I smashed into the center divider on a two lane highway, but I was going 90, so even after slamming into the median, I had enough momentum and enough of a lead on everyone else to get over to the other side shoulder without any actual harm befalling anyone. Definitely made me re-evaluate some shit.

Point being, crazy enough shit can happen when you're sober, it really is just ****ing dumb to drive drunk. And that's some gnarly shit to see, TS. I still remember vividly a few scenes similar from when I was a little kid.
Quote by Magero
I am a deathcore musician. I am above mere mortal minds.
Quote by magnus_maximus
I always found it funny that people think it's okay that dudes get raped in prison.

I mean, if a woman's a total bitch and murders someone but gets raped on the way back home nobody's like "yeah, good thing she got raped eh!"

I don't even understand the rape thing at all.
A guy going to prison for what ever reason and the inmates being like:
"What a douchebag, his crime was disgusting...I'm totally going to rape him later".
"Oh yea you rape him Black Dave, show him who's boss".
"yea, he will totally re-evaluate his outlook on life then turn his life around in a positive way, reminiscing on where he went wrong and what steps he can take to better himself after you give him 'the D' Black Dave".

I just don't believe prisoners do this as punishment at all. Who are they to judge a crime anyway?

But the woman thing? Meh, it's because it's a woman. The same as a crime against a guy is suddenly a entirely new crime if the guy was black. White guys are pretty screwed when it comes to a lot of things because it's apparently 100% fine to rape, bully, discriminate etc. etc. etc. a Caucasian male. Everybody who isn't a Caucasian male is racist and sexist.

Obviously I exaggerate but the basis is still correct.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
If you're going to get drunk, don't get behind the wheel. Why must people be stupid?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by ambivalent615
I used to drive drunk, A LOT, like I used to drive around with an Arizona tea jug full of Unibroue, and now that I have long since stopped doing so, I am seriously thankful that nothing like this ever happened because of my stupidity.

I was just recently in a 90mph accident (sober), in which my front tire blew, and I smashed into the center divider on a two lane highway, but I was going 90, so even after slamming into the median, I had enough momentum and enough of a lead on everyone else to get over to the other side shoulder without any actual harm befalling anyone. Definitely made me re-evaluate some shit.

Point being, crazy enough shit can happen when you're sober, it really is just ****ing dumb to drive drunk. And that's some gnarly shit to see, TS. I still remember vividly a few scenes similar from when I was a little kid.

glad you re-evaluated that stuff and are safe!

and yea it is o.O crazy stuff...crazy stuff.
should i be dissapointe din myself cause im drinking...or glad that im not behind a wheel?

either way that sucks dude
i saw a dog get hit by a car today ruined my day
mercy killing
Quote by Most_Triumphant
If you're going to get drunk, don't get behind the wheel. Why must people be stupid?

I do believe stupidity is the most prominent symptom of alcohol
My dad recently tailed a tweaker who was extremely drunk out of a bar. She went into oncoming lanes and crashed her car into the guard rail twice. My dad called the cops at the beginning of the 30 minute tailing, and the cops never came. He eventually lost her as she pulled into another bar parking lot.

Shit really made us mad. She was so wasted she literally wrecked twice. This was like 2PM on a weekday.

See, this is why we need eugenics and mandatory testing to weed these "people" out. There must be some sort of safeguard in place to prevent people like this from causing harm to others.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
Where's Waldo?

I didn't find him until the very last box.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

That's horrible. I had a similar experience when I was 14/15, saw a car veer into and get crushed on the underside of a semi-trailer. Everyone in the car died. I've seen a few more car fatalities since then. It's always a really, really bad experience.

Quote by link no1
But the woman thing? Meh, it's because it's a woman. The same as a crime against a guy is suddenly a entirely new crime if the guy was black. White guys are pretty screwed when it comes to a lot of things because it's apparently 100% fine to rape, bully, discriminate etc. etc. etc. a Caucasian male. Everybody who isn't a Caucasian male is racist and sexist.

No.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
A few weeks ago I was just lazing around in my room when I heard a deafening screech & crash from downstairs. so obviously I went down to see what happened but it was all quiet around my block. was gonna go back up but then I saw smoke coming from the main road so I went down there to take a look and turns out some guy in a van tried to turn into my complex without signalling and collided with 3 other cars. All the drivers died on impact and I think 4 of the passengers died it was horrible
cat
Quote by 5_Years_Dead

Yeah, that woman's day is totally ruined.

Wow, you must be awkward as **** in person.
Quote by link no1

yeah, it's real tough being a middle class white male in western society. how do we manage?

Quote by sonofgkex
Yeah, that woman's day is totally ruined.

Wow, you must be awkward as **** in person.
f*cking awesome
Quote by guitarxo
A few weeks ago I was just lazing around in my room when I heard a deafening screech & crash from downstairs. so obviously I went down to see what happened but it was all quiet around my block. was gonna go back up but then I saw smoke coming from the main road so I went down there to take a look and turns out some guy in a van tried to turn into my complex without signalling and collided with 3 other cars. All the drivers died on impact and I think 4 of the passengers died it was horrible

Holy shit, from the way you were explaining that he was turning into your complex, I thought it was just a 15mph kind of thing.
That's messed up...
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by snipelfritz
WELL WAY TO RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE

Nah, just that it came down to the very last one I picked in no specific order, didn't give nothin away.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by magnus_maximus

I would think that, maybe she deserves it if she's a bitch and feels no remorse for murdering someone.
Quote by Hydra150
Is that Mandy Moore in your avatar?
Did you absorb her soul and learn a new shout?

(EDIT: also yeah, drunk drivers are dickheads. Bad times.)
Last edited by MadClownDisease at May 16, 2013,
Quote by TSmitty6
] this is why we need eugenics and mandatory testing to weed these "people" out.

Woah, people actually support that stuff? Sounds mental to me man.
Quote by magnus_maximus

You are of course correct, I don't think he should be raped in prison.

I think the crowd should have been so incensed at his willful and reckless actions that they dragged him from his car, beat him to death, tore his dead body apart and left his dismembered corpse to lay in the grass.

If we took things like this more seriously as a society, perhaps we wouldn't have this type of thing happening as often as it does...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 2