Hi, sorry if this is not where I am suppose to ask for help, couldn't find where to post it.

Say I hit my second string on my guitar. My sixth string on top well also make noise unless I mute it. I was just wondering is that suppose to happen or is there something wrong with my guitar?
Which guitar do you have? Maybe some hardware parts like bridge are loose and they're causing vibrations. Does that happen only when you play through the amplifier or it happens when you're unplugged too?
Quote by JackovSlayer
Which guitar do you have? Maybe some hardware parts like bridge are loose and they're causing vibrations. Does that happen only when you play through the amplifier or it happens when you're unplugged too?

I have an Ibanez ART 350; however it labeled now as ART100 on the Ibanez site. It happens when I am unplugged too, but I just cant hear the sound. I can only feel the vibrations.
Last edited by wonkayang at May 16, 2013,
You should always be muting the strings you don't pick, it is normal thing for a string to vibrate, if there's not some strange sound or noise I wouldn't be worried.