Page 1 of 2
I love babies. They are so friggen cute and apparently im good with them. They are so adorable and cute and non self aware. It's hilarious. It's liek they are trying to be human but are so stupid they cant figure out what to do yet. I love them so much.
However, any child between the ages of 5-14 is just extremely irritating. If i had kids i'd want to give them away for this time period, and then get them back at the end.

Anyway, whats your opinion pit?
Quote by GoldfishMoon

Anyway, whats your opinion pit?

Quote by GoldfishMoon

I love them so much.
However, any child between the ages of 5-14 is just extremely irritating. If i had kids i'd want to give them away for this time period, and then get them back at the end.

This
Kids are ****ing annoying. But if my girlfriend wants one then whatever, she takes care of it.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I've got a baby niece and she's the most adorable ****ing thing. Laughs at the stupidest shit as well, makes me feel like a comedy genius.
Babies puke everywhere and you need to change diapers and stuff
Blegh
I don't want kids

Maybe that will change when I'm older
Also it's enough work looking after yourself, never mind throwing a kid into the mix
I have nothing important to say
The kind of people who have kids are almost never the kind of people who should be having kids.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Haters gonna hate, i would love to be a parent. I think the degree of satisfaction from loving and taking care of my family exceeds the shortfalls. It's probably because the relationship between my father and myself has pretty much disintegrated over the years due to fighting and arguing, making my family life a living hell. So I'm inclined to start anew.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at May 16, 2013,
After working with kids lately, I'd say I could see myself having some but I'd prefer skipping the ages of about 13-16 myself. All their different periods are manageable until they hit that age bracket, wherein they turn into massive dickheads for a brief period before finally maturing.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Already have a child
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
I've heard it's like having a dog, that slowly learns to talk ..

Hell yeah I'm having kids!
Quote by macaroni
Kids are ****ing annoying. But if my girlfriend wants one then whatever, she takes care of it.

Yeah don't do that.

OT: I feel having kids is a bit like Ghosts and Goblins, where after having gone through the game and it's super hard you finally beat it and find out you have to do it all over again. So your childhood is the first playthrough and the kid you have is the second quest.
REGGIE
I don't know why you people hate children so much.

I love them. I want to have kids but I don't know if I'd be a good mother. I know I can teach them though.
cat
Quote by wondersofweb
Nope. I can't afford it.

if you sold your kid on the blackmarket you could probably afford it.
Quote by GoldfishMoon
I love babies......

I feel like this is the mindset of most teen mothers these days. Like 15-20 girls from my high school have had children already, several of them in their sophomore year (of high school). They're like "eeeooo mah gawd, babiez r liek, sooo totes adorbz lolz knock me up" without ever once thinking about how if their kid will be a shit head after it's no longer an infant.

I could just be a cynical asshole though.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Yes.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I wouldn't mind it.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I want to have kids by the time Im 25 or so. I want to be one of those cool young parents and I want to be a grandfather by the time Im in my 50's.
I think having kids is egoistic. I mean look at all your replies, "I" want a kid because "I" think they're cute and "I" think I would be a good father.

For **** sake do you even have a consciene of what's going on in the world right now ? We're 7 billions, on our way to 10 billions, we're destroying species after species, ressources after ressources, it is said that the planet will not be able to provide for us all in less than 50 years.

Then there's the risk of your child being unhappy with his own, monotonous existence, the risk of him living in poverty because our governments can't provide for us in the long term.

Furthermore, you're not even technically raising your kid yourself, society takes care of it for you, you'd be nothing more than the authority figure showing your child how to be a nice submissive sheep like you've been yourself. School, medias, and previous life experiences (you, family, friends) raise your child to be a worker for the state, and nothing more than a repetitive slate of humanbeing.

This pathetic existence has been lived enough times already, ****ing help yourself and DON't have a child, live for yourself, don't spend money on useless comodities like a kid.
Quote by Campbell22
I think having kids is egoistic. I mean look at all your replies, "I" want a kid because "I" think they're cute and "I" think I would be a good father.

For **** sake do you even have a consciene of what's going on in the world right now ? We're 7 billions, on our way to 10 billions, we're destroying species after species, ressources after ressources, it is said that the planet will not be able to provide for us all in less than 50 years.

Then there's the risk of your child being unhappy with his own, monotonous existence, the risk of him living in poverty because our governments can't provide for us in the long term.

Furthermore, you're not even technically raising your kid yourself, society takes care of it for you, you'd be nothing more than the authority figure showing your child how to be a nice submissive sheep like you've been yourself. School, medias, and previous life experiences (you, family, friends) raise your child to be a worker for the state, and nothing more than a repetitive slate of humanbeing.

This pathetic existence has been lived enough times already, ****ing help yourself and DON't have a child, live for yourself, don't spend money on useless comodities like a kid.

You should invent a time machine and explain your theroy to your parents.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Maybe eventually. I like to think that if I could raise them right, they wouldn't turn into the typical teenage dick-nozzle, but I know better than that.
Quote by cliff_em_all
You should invent a time machine and explain your theroy to your parents.

Not one day where I don't think about killing myself, don't worry, biological mecanisms are the only reasons I'm still here, working hard on them inhibitions.
Quote by Campbell22

So you're basically saying fuck nature. Don't worry, nature takes care of the overpopulation problem on its own too.
cat
Quote by macaroni

I don't think they are that bad but I for sure don't plan on doing most of the work lol.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Quote by Campbell22

nah
At one time I wanted to have kids, but that was because the girl I was dating at the time seemed like the only person I wanted to have kids with.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by Campbell22

I can smell the teenage angst all the way from here. It's kids like you who cause the problem you're describing.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 2