Make a baby tuxedo clothing line.
A department store with a guest list.
White fur ear muffs for men.
Contact lenses that display text messages.
Invent a phone that smells good.
Own a nightclub, call it Eclipse, that's only open for one hour two times a year. Cover charge? Five THOUSAND dollars.

Boom.
Wow, what a weird coincidence. I thought of this really great idea for something last. You could try to actually develop it. It's in the "Just a thought" link in my signature.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by MadClownDisease
A drink like alcohol, but it makes you even MORE sober rather than drunk.

"Man I was so sober last night it was crazy!"

The result will still be the same, though. Hunched over the bar, sobbing "We're all going to die! Everything is pointless! There is no God and life is meaningless!"

You know what would be awesome? A pencil that sharpens itself. Or rather, a mechanical pencil that actually works and doesn't have the mine break on its own all the time.
Create a methodology for generating Innovative ideas.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
White fur ear muffs for men.
Contact lenses that display text messages.
Invent a phone that smells good.
Own a nightclub, call it Eclipse, that's only open for one hour two times a year. Cover charge? Five THOUSAND dollars.

Boom.

Oh so you think the guy in the three thousand dollar suit is gonna make a baby tuxedo clothing line for people who don't even make that in three months
Create a product that will do your stupid school project for you
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Last edited by OneHappyCamper at Oct 26, 2013,
Quote by WantsLesPaul

I'm not sure why you didn't just stop there.

FUDGING BRILLIANT

And make them highly *ehem* resistant. Call them Dapper Diapers.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by chaoticfables
Oh so you think the guy in the three thousand dollar suit is gonna make a baby tuxedo clothing line for people who don't even make that in three months

C'mon!
It's a process, not an event.
Quote by chaoticfables

Damn I love AD.
Quote by WantsLesPaul

These two are actually really good. Create something super exclusive so you won't have to spend a lot on dealing with thousands of people, and market the hell out of it. It works.
cat
Develop a noodle brand called Long-Ass Rice.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
ketchup and mustard in the same bottle
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown