View poll results: Do you?
I do.
7 14%
I do not.
27 55%
My name is Steven. Steven Seagull.
15 31%
Voters: 49.
I hate pidgeons. I hate seeing people feeling pidgeons. If you feed pidgeons in the park, I don't like you and find that you are contributing to the spread of disease.

Discuss.
Apparently pigeons themselves are actually quite delicious, so...

thats all I've got.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Pigeons are wonderful birds and are quite beautiful sometimes and it's unfair how they have this horrible reputation.

I feed the ones I see because here, they are rare compared with mynas and crows. I love crows because they are so intelligent but I usually only see them in trees so feeding them is a bit difficult. Mynas don't need more food than they already have, they're a horribly invasive species and they create so many problems for other animals here.
cat
While I like birds and take enjoyment in the presence of living things that can tolerate an urban environment, they shit all over everything. Their white poop all over everything ruins a pretty street much more than endless bits of gum on the pavement.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
While I like birds and take enjoyment in the presence of living things that can tolerate an urban environment, they shit all over everything. Their white poop all over everything ruins a pretty street much more than endless bits of gum on the pavement.

That's how fish feel about our poop!
cat
Quote by guitarxo
That's how fish feel about our poop!

I didn't think any civilised countries still put untreated waste water into rivers/sea. Unless you have fish in your sewers over there. Like some kind of dove-to-pigeon style urban fish, that aren't scared of anyone.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I find it interesting that the only people you ever see feeding pidgeons are old folks with their minds half gone.
I don't see the reason to feed bags of shit with wings.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by theguitarist

I didn't think any civilised countries still put untreated waste water into rivers/sea. Unless you have fish in your sewers over there. Like some kind of dove-to-pigeon style urban fish, that aren't scared of anyone.

Well I'm sure uncivilized ones do haha. also I meant metaphorical poop, like industrial poop and stuff
cat
Quote by theguitarist

And what do we do with all the shit we make?
Quote by Urban Dictionary
Pigeon:

Female who goes out looking for dates
by false advertising. Then they try to get them to do something ill mannered like pay for their bills.

Nope.
I like birds, pigeons are kinda gross, but I don't mind them. I don't really see why everyone gets so annoyed at them, they're not that bad imo There's worse things in cities

I like blackbirds and crows, my nan feeds a load that visit her garden, they're really smart
Quote by Philip_pepper
I hate seeing people feeling pidgeons.

Sometimes Josh likes to feel cheese.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't really like pigeons, especially when they fly low. I know it's not their fault, but it is annoying when i'm walking down the street and a pigeon nearly flies into my face.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I've never fed no pidgeys.

Quote by guitarxo
Well I'm sure uncivilized ones do haha. also I meant metaphorical poop, like industrial poop and stuff

Meta-poop is the worst poop.
I wouldn't miss them if they weren't there. Stupid ****ers fly low and nearly crash into me.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Bladez22
I like birds, pigeons are kinda gross, but I don't mind them. I don't really see why everyone gets so annoyed at them, they're not that bad imo There's worse things in cities

I like blackbirds and crows, my nan feeds a load that visit her garden, they're really smart

THEY WILL SHIT ON EVERYTHING
What the hell is with your threads
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I don't mind wood pigeons. We get massive ones in our garden all the time.

City pigeons can all die for all I care though.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I never liked pigeons, but for the past few months, I haven't been able to go a week without a pigeon dive-bombing my head. Now I want to just release big birds of prey into Trafalgar Square and just let them go to town.
I love birds, own seven parrots, six different species.

Pigeons are cute but I wouldn't own one.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted