A few weeks ago I went out of town to the girlfriend's parents house. Her dad had helped a guy clean out his garage and was told he could keep anything he found. I saw this guitar and just had to ask if he would be willing to let it go. It is a Granada (never heard of them) hollowbody guitar. It needs a bit of work, and new strings, but from what I heard when I plugged it in and played the few strings it has, was a beautiful sound. Anyway, some pics.

It's missing the tremolo arm, but I don't use the tremolo arm very often anyway so it isn't a big deal. I just wanna string it up and let it sing.
That's a cool find! Cherish those 'finds' because I'm sure they have some stories.
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP M-II
Jackson KingV
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50
Marshall Mode Four

Gas List
Gibson Firebird
why is the neck set so high outside of the heel? it looks like the string are resting on the neck? or am i just seeing things?
Way to go- HNGD!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by DannyV783
why is the neck set so high outside of the heel? it looks like the string are resting on the neck? or am i just seeing things?

Well it has more of an archtop-like design, so the neck is tilted back. That's part of the design.

The strings probably are resting on the neck,due to age/detuned-ness/poor setup or whatever. It's fixable.
Our guitars want to be friends.

I'll get a better picture later, but I believe they are practically identical, apart from the mods on mine (pickups, knobs, bridge). Mine's labeled "Pan P-D". The guy I bought it from said the company was bought by Aria in 1967 then essentially disappeared. Not sure how reliable that info is. The fit and finish on mine is pretty awful, but I love the tone and feel of it too much to care.

That red burst is really great, I'm jealous.
Kenneth
Quote by &baconstrips
Our guitars want to be friends.

I'll get a better picture later, but I believe they are practically identical, apart from the mods on mine (pickups, knobs, bridge). Mine's labeled "Pan P-D". The guy I bought it from said the company was bought by Aria in 1967 then essentially disappeared. Not sure how reliable that info is. The fit and finish on mine is pretty awful, but I love the tone and feel of it too much to care.

That red burst is really great, I'm jealous.

I dig the twist ties holding down the pedals. Velcro is gross on the bottom of pedals.
Yeah, I was pretty sure it was basically an Aria. I love the p-90's on yours and the vintage tobacco sunburst is beautiful too. The strings look so close to the fretboard because the action is set really low, I need to string her up to see how much of an adjustment she needs.
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?