Im looking for good internet guitar lessons that really go in depth and cater to an intermediate guitar player not just learning chords and minor scale pos. 1's. Im willing to pay a little money for it because i dont want just a bunch of random lessons i want things that go in order and relate to each other. My main goal is i want to be able to play modal solos like satch style. but i dont want to just dive straight into it i wanna really understand what im doing because iv tried diving in before and it doesnt work for me.

Also i live many miles from someone who can give me lessons so thats out. Plz help looking for the best paid online guitar lessons
guitarmasterclass.net. duno if it works on ipad, but its $15/£10 a month and has hundreds of lessons, no matter what you wana learn, its there
Quote by DannyV783
Im looking for good internet guitar lessons that really go in depth and cater to an intermediate guitar player not just learning chords and minor scale pos. 1's. Im willing to pay a little money for it because i dont want just a bunch of random lessons i want things that go in order and relate to each other. My main goal is i want to be able to play modal solos like satch style. but i dont want to just dive straight into it i wanna really understand what im doing because iv tried diving in before and it doesnt work for me.

Also i live many miles from someone who can give me lessons so thats out. Plz help looking for the best paid online guitar lessons

If you're looking for a paid for course its worth messaging Sean0913 to see what he offers, you can also often find him hanging out in Musician Talk.

One thing I can tell you for free is that you're main goal is NOT "to play modal solos", I think you've just been a bit blinded by some fancy words but that's no big problem - getting some lessons is the absolute best way to make sense of all this.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Have a look at the site linked in my signature, might be useful to you!

Quote by DannyV783

Quote by mark.bark
guitarmasterclass.net. duno if it works on ipad, but its $15/£10 a month and has hundreds of lessons, no matter what you wana learn, its there

I actually don't think it's worth the money for the kind of "tuition" you get for the most part. The community's nice and friendly but since you have to pay for that as well I don't think it's worth it at all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by mark.bark

I've never done GMC but I have tried Jamplay and that was pretty crap. GMC looks a lot better then Jamplay though. Jamplay didn't really have anything I wanted to play that I couldn't figure out on my own.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Hi guys,

This is the best online guitar lessons site imho. There are general lessons and note for note solos. Great teaching and a lot of free videos too. The site is

link removed

Paul