hey everyone i created this to see who has and likes skype alot Also if you dont like skype come in anyway and say why u dont like skype. This thread is about skype so tell us your opinion about it. Plus if you have a skype account you can come and say that u do. But there will be no cussing in this thread and i mean it to. But come in and just talk and u never know u might gain new friends!!!!!
You can kiss my ass
Last edited by MusicLord16 at May 16, 2013,
skype is the worst. it's like an annoying dog while you're eating where no matter how many times you shoo it away, it's still right there until you manually go into the program and turn off your dog
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
skype is the worst. it's like an annoying dog while you're eating where no matter how many times you shoo it away, it's still right there until you manually go into the program and turn off your dog

and that is what makes it bad woah thats stupid
You can kiss my ass
i really hate how when you close the program, the little shit thinks its okay to stay open in the taskbar.

not to mention the worst UI in program history
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i really hate how when you close the program, the little shit thinks its okay to stay open in the taskbar.

not to mention the worst UI in program history

well yeah i got to admit that when u close it i do hate it when its still there that sucks
You can kiss my ass
UI, codec, and security are all shit. Skype is awful and I hate being forced to use it.
Quote by Avedas
UI, codec, and security are all shit. Skype is awful and I hate being forced to use it.

why r u forced
You can kiss my ass
right click - quit skype

lrn2computers

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by MusicLord16
why r u forced

Because everyone else uses it and I have to communicate with people.
Quote by cho0onger
right click - quit skype

lrn2computers

still need it online for calls brah

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Avedas
Because everyone else uses it and I have to communicate with people.

true that
You can kiss my ass
Quote by cho0onger
right click - quit skype

lrn2computers

the red x at the top of the screen exists for a reason, no program should be above the law
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by JimmyBanks6
still need it online for calls brah

You can set Skype to close to tray instead of taskbar, but it's stupid that's not default.
Quote by lushacrous
the red x at the top of the screen exists for a reason, no program should be above the law

true i hate it when you have to click quit skype instead of just clicking the red x but i like skype because i can communicate with my friends and free video calls
You can kiss my ass
also, i don't like it when a product has the audacity to just assume it's important enough to open automatically when you turn your computer on unless you go in there and do something about it
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Avedas
You can set Skype to close to tray instead of taskbar, but it's stupid that's not default.

i had that set properly in win7 home pc, tried to do it at work pc and it refused to listen, not even kidding.

probably should reinstall and see if that fixed it

home computer now is win8 and your forced to use the shittastic metro app!

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by lushacrous
also, i don't like it when a product has the audacity to just assume it's important enough to open automatically when you turn your computer on

yea i agree
You can kiss my ass
I wnder when they update skype again is there going to be new features on it???
You can kiss my ass
It used to be a useful little quick tool to video chat someone.
But ever since micro$oft bought it out it's gone to shit at an exponential rate.
skype is absolutely ballsacks

i use it tho because microsoft are dickheads
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Fuck shit fuck

Skype is alright but is frustrating at times.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Fuck shit fuck

dude no cussing

gosh brett
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
yolo
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It's alright. I ****ed with the alerts thing on accident tho so now it doesn't alert me when I get a message.