Hi folks

Im looking for some decent tab websites that have some tabs for some lesser known bands.Does anyone have any ideas?I was looking for tabs for these bands.

Biohazard
The Wildhearts
Therapy
Unsane
you can't really talk about this here...
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by smittyanthrax
Am i in the wrong forum as i dont post often or is it frown upon because it involves rival sites?
Ok, serious answer time: look guy, UG really is the best for lesser known bands. Before I heard about UG, I couldn't find any unpopular tabs I was looking for, and the ones I did find were fairly inaccurate. Part of why I became such a big tabber myself. If you google any song +tabs, almost every time UG will be first.

Granted, I have found tabs UG didn't have googling it, but it was only one, and I can't remember the site. But I remember it was inaccurate anyways.

The truth is, tabbing isn't a big hobby for a lot of people. But by now, a huge majority that do post theirs here because UG is already pretty widely known and because its easier to tell how accurate it is thanks to the rating system.

If it's not here, there's not much you can do except make a request and hope for the best.

And yes, it's probably not the best idea to ask for other tabbing sites.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 16, 2013,
Thanks for a honest answer.I knew it was very stupid to ask on here for other tabs sites I guess I was just frustrated about not being able to find tabs for songs I cant find.I I could buy the tab book I would if they were available as I quite enjoy buying them.at least theyre more or less 100 per cent correct.