We just kicked your arse at your own national sport.

Now only Finland left.

How does it feel?

I don't really care about sports, and you're actually quite cool guys.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I don't really care much about sports, but good for you guys
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Syrup drinking, no less.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Syrup drinking, no less.

I sat down at the table healthy. When I stood up again I had diabetes. Syrup chugging champion of the world.
The way it should be.

Why isn't there an emoticon for the Canadian flag?

edit: Close enough
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~

Oh yeah.
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Are you talking about the World Hockey Championships?

Nobody here cares about them at all. It's just a little tournament to make European hockey nations feel good about themselves. It's not a best on best and it goes on during the NHL playoffs. Nobody cares, I doubt the players do all that much either.
So you beat them while all their best players were playing in the NHL playoffs?

Niiiiiiiiice, lol

Edit:
Nobody cares about that tournament, see you at the olympics
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
What? Sports? I opened this dumb thread for sports?
Darnit man. That's time I could've spent not caring about something more worth caring about. You suck.

Edit: ^That, however, was worth opening this thread.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 16, 2013,
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Nobody here cares about them at all. It's just a little tournament to make European hockey nations feel good about themselves. It's not a best on best and it goes on during the NHL playoffs. Nobody cares, I doubt the players do all that much either.

I was watching it earlier today and we were winning 1-0. It was also the slowest paced hockey I've ever seen, a scufle started and the two guys we're pushing each other like "ehh, I guess we should fight?....?". This especially considering how intense that Leafs and Bruins series got. Although at least we probably didn't loose with a 3 goal lead and 10 minutes left, so that's instantly less embarrassing then what Hockey fans round Canada have been watching.
Last edited by Absurder22 at May 16, 2013,
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Isn't the national sport of Canada lacrosse?

It is
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
^ They both are.
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by Thrashtastic15

I thought ice hockey was a big thing in Canada... I guess not.
I would understand if Americans wouldn't care since they never win the tournament, but Canada, the only country with Finland where ice hockey is the biggest sport don't care about World Champion games?
Quote by Wot's... Uh
I thought ice hockey was a big thing in Canada... I guess not.
I would understand if Americans wouldn't care since they never win the tournament, but Canada, the only country with Finland where ice hockey is the biggest sport don't care about World Champion games?

You read his post wrong, we care about hockey. This tournament taking place right now that you speak of, nobody cares.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Precisely.
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Why is this always a big surprise when Canada loses? It has happened quite a bit in the last 10 years. Sweden and Russia have good players as well, they're allowed to win too.

But you know what would be truly embarrassing for Americans? The Blue Jays winning the World Series.
Quote by Redsectoreh
Why is this always a big surprise when Canada loses? It has happened quite a bit in the last 10 years. Sweden and Russia have good players as well, they're allowed to win too.

But you know what would be truly embarrassing for Americans? The Blue Jays winning the World Series.

A team that has a majority of American players would be an embarrassment for Americans if they won?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
You read his post wrong, we care about hockey. This tournament taking place right now that you speak of, nobody cares.

Yes but I don't understand how you don't care about the World Champion games. Sure Yours but also ours best players still play in NHL.
Also history has shown that even the best NHL players in your team wont guarantee a gold medal to your pocket. In the Canadian team all players come from NHL while for example in the Finnish team we only have 2 NHL players and we are in the top 4 maybe top 2 if we beat Sweden as we will.
Quote by Wot's... Uh
Yes but I don't understand how you don't care about the World Champion games. Sure Yours but also ours best players still play in NHL.
Also history has shown that even the best NHL players in your team wont guarantee a gold medal to your pocket. In the Canadian team all players come from NHL while for example in the Finnish team we only have 2 NHL players and we are in the top 4 maybe top 2 if we beat Sweden as we will.

A lot of Canadians, myself included may watch 1 or 2 of the WC games if their team is out of the playoffs, but NHL playoff hockey is on another level completely. Add that to this year the games are aired during the day when everyone is at work, and a fair amount the players who will be on Team Canada for the Olympics are still in the playoffs this year, it means that not many people will watch.

HELLEDIT:

Duchene-Crosby-Perry
Tavares-Giroux-Stamkos
Sharp-E.Staal-Benn
Lucic/Simmonds-Bergeron-Seguin

Pietrangelo-Weber
Kieth-Doughty
Seabrook-Letang

idk about goalies

Is my mockup for team canada, pretty tough to beat. 4th line wingers could be anyone though.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at May 17, 2013,
Quote by fretsofthebeast
It is

Shit. I didn't realize Canadians were a bunch of LAX BROS. Clean up your act, Canada.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Spoken like a true sore loser.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.