What upcoming gigs/concerts is everyone going to soon?I havent been to one in quite a while now and I was wondering if anyone else on here had anything upcoming?
Pierce the veil/woe is me/hands like houses
Warped tour USA
My own

and that's it for now
I really want to see The Gaslight Anthem
Say Anything in about a week and a half.

My uncle invited me to see the Rolling Stones, but I have to find a way to get out of work, since it's a Monday.

I wanted to go to Warped this year, until I found out that literally all of the bands I want to see besides Billy Talent are skipping out on the Detroit leg of the tour. Fucking assholes.
I saw Gorod and Veil of Panath last night. Intronaut/Scale the Summit is in June, and a few local shows, and then I'll be on tour for a month, so seeing other bands every night!
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Just got tickets to see Dweezil Zappa & ZPZ this fall. Roxy & Elsewhere 40th anniversary. He always puts on a quality show with incredible musicianship.
There is a two-day local radio-festival on September 6th and 7th at the Gorge Amphitheater in Washington, featuring:

Alice in Chains
Avenged Sevenfold
Janes Addiction
Volbeat
Coheed and Cambria
All That Remains
HIM
Circa Survive
Baroness
Airborne
Walking Papers
Danko Jones
Middle Class Rut
New Politics
Attika 7
Heaven's Basement
Mindset Evolution

(In order of presentation on kiswpaininthegrass.com/pitg2013/lineup-2013 )

Gonna be awesome! New A7X? HELL YES!!!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
Quote by archangels
I wanted to go to Warped this year, until I found out that literally all of the bands I want to see besides Billy Talent are skipping out on the Detroit leg of the tour.

Can you blame them?

Anywho...RX Bandits in July!!!
(Woot woot)
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
Rock on the Range in Columbus, Ohio tomorrow!
Originally posted by supersac
mmh no one has seen god...
no one has seen your penis...
...YOUR PENIS MUST BE GOD!
Opeth on Saturday
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Opeth on Saturday

Saw them a few weeks ago, amazing show. Sounded fantastic.

OT: Alice in Chains in July! Aww yeah.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
all i'm gonna be able to afford this year is summer slaughter i imagine

and enough drugs to think youtube is a music venue ofc
modes are a social construct
Summer Slaughter tour in July, and then Mountain Oasis Electronic Music Summit (Nine Inch Nails, Pretty Lights, Neutral Milk Hotel, Chromatics, Animal Collective, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, 30+ more tba).
Seeing New Politics and Fall Out Boy next week! Excited for New Politics, they just put out a new album and it's super catchy!
The Melvins
Murder by Death
Bob Mould

some others probably
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by iwannabesedated
I'm seeing the Melvins on Tuesday.

Should be good

July for me in Rock Island, not a huge fan of the venue, but it'll do. They get decent shows for the small size.

I'm really looking forward to Bob Mould though, Murder by Death I've already seen like 9 or 10 times.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
weezer in september, then qotsa at ACL in october
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
There's this really awesome cover band playing in Oconomowoc this Saturday. They're called The Memes and they really kick ass. I hear the rhythm guitarist is super hot, has a massive meaty boner and is totes singles too! Everyone in the Lake Country Area/SE Wisconsin should attend.

But really I might go see They Might Be Giants next week if I decide to spend the money/can get off work. Saw them back in 08 and it was great. I seriously love them so much. I feel like you initially think, "Yeah, these guys are pretty cool" the first 10 or so times you delve into them, then on the 20th or so time listening to Flood/their anthology/The Spine/The Else/any other album you realize they're one of the greatest bands ever.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Toadvine
July for me in Rock Island, not a huge fan of the venue, but it'll do. They get decent shows for the small size.

I'm really looking forward to Bob Mould though, Murder by Death I've already seen like 9 or 10 times.

It would be cool to see Bob Mould.
i'm living in pretty dire poverty right now but i'm gonna do what i can to see dads and twiabp and pity sex.
Rush tonight, and A7x in December. I might go to Warped Tour UK and see Rise Against and Billy Talent.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Megadeth, Soundgarden, and Black Sabbath are all on my horizon.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.