Page 1 of 2
Gawker, why dont you quote the onion or dailymail instead?

Ford at his best:
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at May 16, 2013,
i'd smoke crack too if i were the mayor of toronto
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by genghisgandhi

I want to make a Drake joke but can't think of anything

You're Joshing me
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I wonder if he has cancer too
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Gawker, why dont you quote the onion or dailymail or instead?

I don't think someone would put their name on an allegation as serious as this unless they were 99% sure it was true.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I don't think someone would put their name on an allegation as serious as this unless they were 99% sure it was true.

I'll believe it when its proven, Gawker makes up bullshit articles to bring in clicks all the time.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
That picture looks so fake though
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I didn't realize the Toronto mayor was Charlie Sheen

#lol #celebhumor #2012
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Gotta deal with the Leafs choke job some way.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by eGraham
I didn't realize the Toronto mayor was Charlie Sheen

#lol #celebhumor #2012

#WINNING! LOL GET IT?!?!?!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
this is news?

mayor of toronto smokes crack
white nerd blogs about it
the world keeps spinning
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Rob Ford

Rock Ford

rocks

"toronto mayor"

toronto rock

lacrosse canada's national sport
along with hockey

nhl rock the rink

chicago blackhawks vs. cabbies
patrick kane

rockford rocks is actually patrick kane

Last edited by MinterMan22 at May 17, 2013,
^

Also, that gif is Sanchez-esque.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Godsmack_IV
no guarantee they can get the video and they get to keep your money regardless

If you take them at their word if they can't get the Video they'll be donating any money raised to CAMH so that's pretty awesome consolation prize

Crack users get help regardless
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Quote by fishmunky
If you take them at their word if they can't get the Video they'll be donating any money raised to CAMH so that's pretty awesome consolation prize

Crack users get help regardless

ah, well that's pretty cool then
Quote by MinterMan22
rockford rocks is actually patrick kane

Do you really think I'm my arch nemesis?!?

Hmm.. perhaps you are smarter than I expected. Remind me to owe you twenty cents very soon.
Did a bit of reading on him... this guy's ridiculous. I can't believe he's the mayor of Toronto, he's literally a crackpot.

But why would somebody this rich smoke crack :S
No way this is real. Isn't Toronto supposed to be like a large, major, serious city? Like the NYC of Canada?

This is the kind of thing that would happen in some small town in the greater Milwaukee area. Although most of our mayors are just drunks.

Wait, why am I not a small town mayor?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at May 17, 2013,
You guys think I could run for Mayor of Toronto? My dad was born in Canada...
Bound to happen after Maple Leafs playoffs collapse
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I thought it said "The majority of Toronto does crack" and couldn't help but agree.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by snipelfritz
No way this is real. Isn't Toronto supposed to be like a large, major, serious city? Like the NYC of Canada?

nah. it's a lot more like chicago.

they're both big ass cities built on the edge of big ass fresh water lakes. their skylines are real similar and although i haven't been to chicago, i can't imagine it being that much different. i'm pretty sure they're sister cities too.

Quote by MinterMan22
nah. it's a lot more like chicago.

they're both big ass cities built on the edge of big ass fresh water lakes. their skylines are real similar and although i haven't been to chicago, i can't imagine it being that much different. i'm pretty sure they're sister cities too.

But really, the current mayor of Chicago was a senior advisor to two presidents and a former congressman.

Living in/near Milwaukee (another city on one of those lakes), look at the mayor who also ran for governor twice (but, very sadly lost twice), I mean look at this guy! He practically doesn't exist outside politics. Yet he's still solid as **** (ok, I'm a reallly committed Democrat).

So how is this guy the mayor of Toronto?!?!?!
white? check.
blonde hair? check.
likes football? probably.

rob ford

Another item in Rob Ford's list of disastrous foibles:

The only guy I've ever seen with a crack problem and a weight problem
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Quote by metal4eva_22
I thought it said "The majority of Toronto does crack" and couldn't help but agree.

Somebody is mad he sucked in school and could only go to university in the middle of buttfuck nowhere Northern Ontario lel

Rob Ford is so bad I'm not even surprised, like the fact my mayor evidently has a crack problem didn't even phase me. I was more worried about the "prominent hockey analyst". Caught in the act Healy.
Page 1 of 2