Just a rough draft for something I'm working on.

C4C as always.
Attachments:
ANU - The Heavenly One.gp5
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
Last edited by DragTheWaters11 at May 17, 2013,
You got the cacophony down on this one but, i'm thinking you need more of a different direction. Make it a bit more complex not with crazy solos but with a different structure . Reminds me a bit of Nile with the tone your trying to set so go with that, maybe?
I have a thread if you wanna crit one of mine .
I think it is pretty technical, the fact that there are quite a lot of different sections is always good.

Some of the tonal changes are definitely interesting, section with the acoustic guitar was a nice addition and the solo after that was nice as well.

The problem is that I dont listen to this type of music a lot so most of it sounds a bit...like noise to me, sorry.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Theunknownguest
You got the cacophony down on this one but, i'm thinking you need more of a different direction. Make it a bit more complex not with crazy solos but with a different structure . Reminds me a bit of Nile with the tone your trying to set so go with that, maybe?
I have a thread if you wanna crit one of mine .

I don't know whether to take cacophony in a positive or negative way, but I don't really see why I need a different direction.

Nile sounds more cacophony than this, why would I want to have terrible solos and odd vocal parts?

I'm inspired by Behemoth and Van Halen. It's an odd combo but it works.
Quote by DragTheWaters11
I don't know whether to take cacophony in a positive or negative way, but I don't really see why I need a different direction.

Nile sounds more cacophony than this, why would I want to have terrible solos and odd vocal parts?

I'm inspired by Behemoth and Van Halen. It's an odd combo but it works.

Cacophony is a relative term really, to me it sounds odd, cos I never listen to this music. I aint saying it's bad, different strokes you know.

I got it bad, got it bad I am hot for Nordic mythology?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
I know he had good intentions in his post, just jabbing a little bit. Ha.