This is a review of my Carvin 2x12 Cab, with the 1101 pre amp, Carvin TS-100 power amp, and line 6 HD 500 for midi controlling the 1101 pre amp.

I can't figure out how to post the link to my review so I will have to put spaces in the link until someone tells me how. Just take the spaces out.
Last edited by nagol5178 at May 17, 2013,
Without an actual review this thread will get closed as you are trying to get views. Especially since you are a new user. Reported
I do have a review. I can't figure out how to embed the video. I have tried HTML, Posting the link, and everything I can find.
Can you help me embed my review I did from youTube instead of reporting me to the police please?
No.

Dont post your shit here.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Okay, why the hostility? I was asked to do this, so I did. I don't understand the anger?
I'm getting the feeling this place isn't for adults. I'm sorry for visiting. I'll find a more adult guitar website. Thanks anyway! To any mod, if you can help me that would be appreciated.
I've been reported since I didn't know how to embed a video. Now cursed. I do not think this is a place I want to be. I was asked to show my midi controller for someone with an axe fx. I will direct them to another site. Good luck to you with that attitude. I hope you don't walk around daily on the internet like that. That's a sad way to live my friend. Peace to you.
Link to review is posted. Just take the spaces out of the link until someone tells me how to post it properly.
wait what? is there some kind of stat that is based on views? who cares? i want quality responses when i post....or to inform people if they care or not.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
ikey, I got no idea what is being said by all yall. I just did a review on some cabinets that people were talking about they were interested in here. So I did it on youtube and don't know how to embed it. I had no idea about views or anything like that. someone asked me if I'd do it so I did it. It's on harmony central if you wanna see it. Iet let me do it there. Same posting title.
No. This is just spam for your youtube channel.

Post it in the gear demo thread or the recordings forum.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"