View poll results: Which penguin is the best
Left
18 26%
Middle
12 18%
Right
38 56%
Voters: 68.
One on the left looks like a duck, one on the right looks like that rooster from looney tunes, middle looks like some retared bird
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Not a single one looks like apengguin.

That aside.

The one on the right.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The one on the right. Kind of reminds me of Sam the eagle from the Muppets.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
The left one looks like a chunky Pingu, the middle one looks like E. Gadd from Luigi's Mansion, and the right one has been more than adequately described already. I think I'm gonna have to go with the left one since it was the only one that actually made me think of a penguin.
REGGIE
Quote by LeakyFlask
The left one looks like a chunky Pingu, the middle one looks like E. Gadd from Luigi's Mansion, and the right one has been more than adequately described already. I think I'm gonna have to go with the left one since it was the only one that actually made me think of a penguin.

Middle is best now
What

Why was I not invited to this epic party? >_>
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
The middle one looks like Gonzo from the Muppets but with a shorter nose.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Epic party? The only thing saving it from being a sausage fest are these plasticine birds.

But penguins are ****ing awesome.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
lol, I don't even know where to begin judging what is "best."

I'll say they certainly all have personality. Left is the outgoing charmer of the group, maybe even a mischievous little schemer. Middle is the dumb one, slightly pathetic, but loyal. Right is the uptight "straight man" who is constantly naysaying yet always somehow gets roped in and screwed over by the hijinks of the other two. So there's that.

Also judging by the picture you guys were drinking roset and knitting?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Middle one.

Quote by adamgur96
middle looks like some retared bird

No. He has a scarf.
We're all alright!
Quote by snipelfritz
lol, I don't even know where to begin judging what is "best."

I'll say they certainly all have personality. Left is the outgoing charmer of the group, maybe even a mischievous little schemer. Middle is the dumb one, slightly pathetic, but loyal. Right is the uptight "straight man" who is constantly naysaying yet always somehow gets roped in and screwed over by the hijinks of the other two. So there's that.

Also judging by the picture you guys were drinking roset and knitting?

Just showed your comment to the guys, and it is quite scary how you described each of us through our penguin sculptures! And no the roset and knitting stuff was my housemates, we had been drinking at the pub. Thanks for the votes anyway guys, even though my penguin is losing!
Quote by Mathedes
No. He has a scarf.

It looks more like a sash. I think he won the retarded bird competition.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
It looks more like a sash. I think he won the retarded bird competition.

No...that's how penguins wear scarves. He's trying to stay warm on the continent Hoth.
We're all alright!
Quote by Random3
Just showed your comment to the guys, and it is quite scary how you described each of us through our penguin sculptures! And no the roset and knitting stuff was my housemates, we had been drinking at the pub. Thanks for the votes anyway guys, even though my penguin is losing!

this just turned into some weird Freudian subliminal shit.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA