Okay, so I'm posting this in the Pit because apparently I'm the only ****ing person in the whole ****ing wide ****ing world with this mother****ing **** of a problem.

Reaper, for whatever goddamn reason sets the default values of input to "Mono Input" instead of "MIDI Input: All Channels".

I can't find the option to change it to default to MIDI Input, because Reaper (and most technology in general) is designed to be the most inconvenient pile of shit with ******ed options that ****ing make me wanna **** a ginger in the face all day long.

So, ****. Any body know how to change this stupid dick option that should be in the default ****ing options to begin with?
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
They're secretly gay, so you should probably be worried.
You really couldn't find the option under Options>Preferences that I just did after looking for less than a minute?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Try clicking the part that says "left" or "right" (I can't remember which it defaults to). Should drop down a menu to let you choose which input to use.
And everyone knows that the reapers are just a myth. There's nothing to be worried about at all.
Quote by rocklee1431
Wow, these all suck. Except for the Moth Whisperer over there.

Quote by VanTheKraut
If you voted anything other this, you're wrong and a queer and I personally challenge every last one of you to pistols at dawn.
Quote by leony03
You really couldn't find the option under Options>Preferences that I just did after looking for less than a minute?

Thanks for helpfully saying where it was. No I can't find it.

@ godisasniper - Yeah, I know. But that means I have to change it every time, as well as click the Monitor box, for every track I import into there. At least 8 at a time.
Last edited by DragTheWaters11 at May 17, 2013,
No doubt about it, you've been reaped. Call the reap hotline (1-800-I-GOT-REAPED) before it's too late. There's still time for authorities to take a sample and find the perpetrator. My condolences.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Cool your tits.

I'm Commander Shepard and I won't let a reaper invasion be e downfall of humanity. Even if it cost me my life.
Quote by BelowTheSun
I CAN CONTROL THEM SHEPARD
It's too risky! We're not ready!
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 17, 2013,
Quote by DragTheWaters11
Thanks for helpfully saying where it was. No I can't find it.

@ godisasniper - Yeah, I know. But that means I have to change it every time, as well as click the Monitor box, for every track I import into there. At least 8 at a time.

You seriously couldn't find that?^^

Why not consider opening your eyes and using your noggin to actually look for these yourself before posting an angry thread in the wrong forum?

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by DragTheWaters11
I can't find the option to change it to default to MIDI Input, because Reaper (and most technology in general) is designed to be the most inconvenient pile of shit with ******ed options that ****ing make me wanna **** a ginger in the face all day long.

maybe you're just stupid
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Leony, stop giving him real help. He needs to go to the recording forum.

Its more for my own amusement than his help.

Quote by angusfan16