Page 1 of 3
Hey pit, if you could be with a person who is your ideal spouse, what would their attributes be? What would they look like, what personality, etc.
Any woman without a disability or extra chromosone that will let me touch her and who will withstand that shit im into (if you know what I mean)
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by genghisgandhi
Blond hair, blue eyes, devoid of any negroid features

Hey bby

I really just want a moderately cute girl who I can have really deep conversations with. If she likes similar music to me, that's definitely a plus.
Someone who I can have fun with. I think that's the most important quality.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Rawshik
Someone who I can have fun with. I think that's the most important quality.

I agree.
Quote by metal4eva_22
A white woman who knows her place. Am I right or what, guys?

Why does beyonce sing "to the left to the left" because women have no...
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Why does beyonce sing "to the left to the left" because women have no...

legs?
Quote by macashmack
legs?

Some
- Frank Castle
Mine has light brown hair and is cute as a button, and is cuddly and willing to go on adventures and is into music which I don't like but that's okay because she turns it off when I command her to but in the bed she calls all the shots
a hot girl who leaves me alone and does my laundry/cooks food/lets me watch sports
Damn a lot of your guys' girls suck. What's the fun in having a girl that is basically a maid?
Aussie accent aswell them women get my motor running
- Frank Castle
Curvy physique, on the softer side, longer and soft hair, curious and adventurous (even though I am often not so adventurous myself, I tend to have such moments when I'm with other people).
I'd write more, but I just lost interest to do so mid-writing.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
So it seems this thread is actually just Mac bragging about his girlfriend. Okay.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Her

Extremely honest, kind to the bone, stupidly cute sense of humor, slightly awkward, beautiful eyes, a bit insecure and sad (so we can help eachother through it), empathic, intelligent, weird, passionate about music, on the quiet side, shortish hair (think how Miley Cyrus is now with the bangs but darker), able to be deep and serious one minute and goofy the next, wants to go on adventures..

This chick, man.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Someone who doesn't hate me.

And also maybe someone with the same taste in music as myself, it's fucking impossible. I'm a filthy hipster when it comes to indie hip-hop and when I do find people who listen to similar music it's only ever like one or two artists. Kind of lame.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Someone who doesn't hate me.

And also maybe someone with the same taste in music as myself, it's fucking impossible. I'm a filthy hipster when it comes to indie hip-hop and when I do find people who listen to similar music it's only ever like one or two artists. Kind of lame.

What I usually do in that situation is introduce them to the music I'm interested in. You'd be surprised at what people can like if exposed to it.
Quote by captainsnazz
Basically me with tits

This.

I mean me with tits, not captain here with tits
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Bazz22
What I usually do in that situation is introduce them to the music I'm interested in. You'd be surprised at what people can like if exposed to it.

I try to. It rarely ever works. I feel like it's a mostly hopeless situation at this point.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I try to. It rarely ever works. I feel like it's a mostly hopeless situation at this point.

Maybe that's a sign that the music you like is objectively terrible. Maybe she should be introducing you to music.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Maybe that's a sign that the music you like is objectively terrible. Maybe she should be introducing you to music.

Everything I do is objectively terrible because I am an objectively terrible person, stop telling me things I already know, bro.

And who says it needs to be a she, you racist.
Quote by captainsnazz
Basically me with tits

When I actually sit down and think about it, this.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
I don't have a set-in-stone type for looks but I have a few things I prefer. Light/dark brown hair, big cute smile, cute eyes, medium build (more than what all these models seem to think is attractive). Although, if her personality is awful, all those things wont matter as it will be a big turn off. I like a fun, sweet, adorable personality and someone doesn't take life too seriously.

If it helps, I find the new Doctor Who companion, Clara very very attractive along with Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Someone who doesn't use horrible redundancies like "perfect ideal."

But really, am I the only guy who likes a woman who is a little more assertive? Especially in bed...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Whatever she looks like, she can't be anything like me. I'd drive me completely insane.
Quote by snipelfritz
Someone who doesn't use horrible redundancies like "perfect ideal."

But really, am I the only guy who likes a woman who is a little more assertive? Especially in bed...

Preach it, brother!
thick eyebrows, blonde bear, crazy eyes, lazy nipples
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I don't appreciate your sig, TS.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
nekkid and eager
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Burgery
thick eyebrows, blonde bear, crazy eyes, lazy nipples

Wut? Burg want date a bear?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by angusfan16
This.

I mean me with tits, not captain here with tits

I meant the captain. Captain Snazz and Captain Sexy together forever.
Page 1 of 3