So my 2011 Honeyburst Traditional is undergoing a conversion, my biggest influence for picking up a guitar and the guitarist for my favorite band ever is Jimmy Page. So I felt it was right to build a replica of his famous #1 Les Paul not only as a tribute to the guy that got me playing the instrument, but I mean seriously its a bitchin' guitar, who wouldn't want one! The nickel covered neck pickup kindly reflected the light as you can see, should be a sweet change for the guitar. The pickups coming out of the guitar are 7.85K and 8.0K the Whole Lotta Humbucker set is 8.2K and 8.78K and Alnico 5 instead of Alinco 2 in the 57 classics. The weirdest part is the fact that currently with the 57 classics my neck pickup is the one coming in at 8.0K and my bridge is coming in at 7.85K I was always under the impression the bridge was supposed to be hotter, any thoughts on this?

2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
I wouldn't worry about it too much. DC resistance isn't exactly some be-all-and-end-all of how loud a pickup is going to be. The cover usually makes a pickup slightly quieter and warmer than without, I should imagine that would make more of a difference than 1 k here or there...
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."