ohai. I searched UG and Google and even Bing and couldn't find anything. I was experimenting with alt tunings tonday and I stumbled across CGCDAC.
I had discovered it after I tweaked another tuning (I can't remember which).

Does anyone know of this tuning? I'd at least like to know the name of it, although a link to a chord chart would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I don't know what the name would be, or even if there is a name for it, but I must ask: Why would you want a chord chart for it?
Just as a point of reference
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
yeah ive never seen that tuning

and never seena chord chart

i recomend you instead learn how to construct chords more useful in the long run and you wont needto be looking for chord charts

i can tell you a Cmajor chord is
o

that chould help a bit
Here's a really neat guitar chord generator I stumbled upon some time ago when I googled a tuning I came across that I could improv well in.

http://guitar.to/folder/joni.html

It turned out only two people of some notable fame used the tuning I was in, one of them was Joni Mitchell (big fan of her), & the other a Japanese artist that does country/instrumental stuff.

Anyway, load that link up & go to the pink box on the right side, put in your tuning at the bottom, from there on the upper left you can choose what chord you want & the type of chord you want along with what fret you want it to start on, you can also vary the chord on the upper right or have it select a random chord for you. It's free for five minutes, then it takes you to a page where it asks you to purchase the program, if you don't want to purchase it you can just backpedal & run another five minutes again, write down the chords you want to use or gather them with screenshots & print it out so you can familiarize yourself with the new layout.

If you end up using that tuning a lot you might as well give it a name.
Last edited by DoubleBassCrash at May 18, 2013,
Quote by ProtoCosmos
ohai. I searched UG and Google and even Bing and couldn't find anything. I was experimenting with alt tunings tonday and I stumbled across CGCDAC.
I had discovered it after I tweaked another tuning (I can't remember which).

Does anyone know of this tuning? I'd at least like to know the name of it, although a link to a chord chart would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tonday? Is that in between Monday and Tuesday
make your own chord chart you bum
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.