okay so im pretty dizzy right now but I just finished waking up and throwing up a little bit. does anybody know of any hangover remedies? preferably irish people cause I know this is their lifestyle.

also apparently when I got home I went to the bathroom and peed all over the floor
pinga
Gatorade
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
eat a cheese burger
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Quote by lolmnt
Gatorade

Yeah, this is my fixer especially if you're really dehydrated/throwing up a lot. Just lie down, watch some TV and sip it slowly.

Once you're done with it, even though you're not gonna want to I suggest you eat something.
Greasy food. Trust me on this. Greasy food is the only way. Go to the store and buy a frozen pizza and eat the whole thing, you will feel better.

You're not going to want to eat it at first but once you start it will taste so good and you will feel better.
Hashbrowns and eggs are my favorite
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Take a shit, lie down as much as possible, sleep as much as possible, eat greasy food, sip water.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Man, I got pretty ****ed up last night. Buddy had a party at his place.
I mean this is a weekly thing and all but I'm pretty sick not from drinking but actually sick so, I feel like extra shit. I still have to meet them at the bars tonight for another night of fun. I live for booze.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
yeah I don't feel hungry at all and I have some greasy shit waiting for me but I feel like if I eat im gonna feel worse

also I have no Gatorade so im just drinking water slowly
pinga
I peed on the floor too! At least there was something wet on the ground this morning all over the carpet.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone but my hangovers gently fade away if I don't eat anything until dinnertime and drink green tea as soon as I wake up.

for the record, I have all the symptoms of a hangover right now but I am not hungover
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 18, 2013,
i didn't drink anything last night and got 10 hours of sleep

still woke up hungover

oh god why

then there were no clean glasses available so i couldn't drink any water

oh god no please help

then my mom told me to clean the house

and now i'm suicidal
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at May 18, 2013,
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Take a shit, drink lots of water, sleep.

Or just be smart and drink a lot of water before you go to sleep on your drunken night to prevent hangover in the first place
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Heres dat pizza you ordered.

Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Quote by MakinLattes
Heroin might help.

If said Heroin is unavailable, Count Chocula and Chocolate Milk is a great substitute, just don't freebase it.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
drink 1 more drink (seriously it works)
or fatty starchy carbohydratey food (take-away)

or just man up and stop bitching about a headache.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by guitarxo
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone but my hangovers gently fade away if I don't eat anything until dinnertime and drink green tea as soon as I wake up.

for the record, I have all the symptoms of a hangover right now but I am not hungover

Then why are you posting here?
TS, drink water and eat grease
Last edited by macashmack at May 18, 2013,
TS, sounds like you're more than just a little hung over

Quote by RetroGunslinger
lie down as much as possible, sleep as much as possible

tbh, I've never found this actually helps at all. Its just more a way to get by while the hangover lasts.

Despite being hungover like every other day, I don't have any surefire ways to get rid of them. But I have some tips:
-Fluids. water, gatorade, white soda. Drink that shit as much as you can. If you're still vomiting, suck on ice cubes until your stomach recovers
-Smoke weed. Pretty self explanatory, but possibly the best tip.
-If you can, get up and do something. Nothing labor intensive, but just enough to force yourself/your body into normality.
-Food. Once again, don't do this until you can hold down liquids. Like people said, greasy food is great. Greasy starchy, carby stuff like potatoes (hash browns/french fries) or pizza would be perfect. If it's available, I recommend corned beef hash.
-and, if all else fails, an you're still feeling kind of cruddy, you can always just get drunk again.

Hang in their sailor, you'll be back and kicking before you know it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Cb4rabid
yeah I don't feel hungry at all and I have some greasy shit waiting for me but I feel like if I eat im gonna feel worse

also I have no Gatorade so im just drinking water slowly
So go buy a gatorade
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've never had to throw up in the morning after drinking, what a shitty way to begin your morning. I try to plan ahead and get a bottle of water in me before I pass out, also put water by your bed before you even start drinking.
so I made myself a noodle soup and im slowly recovering. ****in aye I think its cause im usually drinking beer not liquor

back to playing deus ex
pinga
What a coincidence, I found a deck of cards with cures for hangovers written on them.
Puerto Ricans recommend rubbing lemons on your armpit (something to do with vitamin C). Apart from that, a bit more alcohol and any fluids