I could sound like a dick saying this but I'm struggling to know if you're for real, considering this is your first post and this is a pretty unusual first post..
Quote by ophelia.blu.7
Considering I posted this with my FACEBOOK account... wow. You guys ARE ****in dicks.

Dude, calm down, we get a lot of bullshit spam here so sometimes it's hard to tell what's real and what isn't.

Of course now the problem is that you've edited your first post so we can't help you at all. The only reason I haven't posted anything helpful is because I've been busy with real life, if you put the original text back up I may be able to be helpful but right now it's impossible.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Not sure why you take so much offense.. You'd be surprised some of the first time posts people make, most of them turning out to be adbots. Could've just said something like no I'm actually serious and not an adbot, and then i would've perhaps offered helpful advice.
How have you used the internet this long and still remained so easily offended? Forums are not the place you should be going if you have the emotional stability of a 4 year old.
Quote by vayne92
Forums are not the place you should be going if you have the emotional stability of a 4 year old.

That's not going to help dude...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.