Page 1 of 2
Post times where you've ate shamefully. I have some:

I once was so hungry past midnight, I went to Jack In The Box and got a breakfast combo, but because I was low on money, I had to pay for most of it in change.

Sometimes at burger king I'd order the 20-piece chicken nuggets, with two double cheeseburgers, all for myself.

At the restaurant that I worked at, if it was a particularly long day, after my shift I'd get a double chicken fried steak. Which is a chicken fried steak with gravy, on top of a chicken fried steak with gravy.

I once ordered two personal pan pizzas so I could put one on top of the other like a pizza sandwich and I ate it.
I once tried the KFC double down.
Your move pit.

Although you are kind of bad bro. Pretty sure most normal people don't do that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 19, 2013,
Quote by The Madcap

I once ordered two personal pan pizzas so I could put one on top of the other like a pizza sandwich and I ate it.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Nice to see you're doing your part to dispell the fat Texan stereotype
I still wear size 30X32 jeans, people tell me I'm too skinny.
'murica
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
This local doughnut place has a chocolate doughnut with bavarian cream on the inside topped with bacon. Me and my friends spit it into 4 and I still felt like a fatass.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Me and my friends spit it into 4 and I still felt like a fatass.
Took me a while to realize the typo.
Quote by UntilISleep
I order boxes of Cosmic Brownies and eat the entire box in one sitting.

28x31 jean size. Wat.
Those are so good, too.
one night at 2 am i went to pizza pizza and got a poutine, 2 medium pepperoni pizzas and fried chicken wings. i ate it all and i wasn't even under the influence of anything. i don't even think it cost me over 20 bucks. pizza pizza is really cheap shit though.

another time i got an entire kfc bucket for myself. i felt so guilty after eating that, i went running for the first time in years.

both times i didn't gain a single pound. my arteries are probably ****ed though

Tonight I ate four slices of Papa John's Pizza, which is disgusting as hall and even ruins my voice, making it very dry and eliminating half of my range. Sometimes when they order this I go through five glasses of water until I finally go to sleep. My parents like it and order it once a week so I eat it.

That is enough to make me feel fat. What's weird is no matter how disgusting it is, that's what's there to eat so I end up eating more.

Edit: I also feel awful because this is such a first world problem post but that pizza is awful.
fuck sake, I ate a burger after a workout like last week and felt like such a fatass

Go at least 3 weeks without eating junk food and that shit really affects you the next time you eat the smallest amount
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Sometimes, I buy cookie dough with no intentions of baking cookies.

This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
aww I thought I could confess to stuff here but mine are lame in comparison because I don't like eating a lot of food at once because I get too full

I think my most shameful moment was when I was hungry at 3 am with no money in my friend's room looking through his fridge. I found a mcspicy double and asked him if I could have it. he said ok cuz it was 2 weeks old so I microwaved it and ate it

also a couple of nights ago I ate 3 sandwiches by myself and felt too guilty to sleep after that

and my mom gave me baumkuchen for Mother's Day because she liked the dinner I cooked her and I ate the whole thing by myself because no one else in my family likes cake

but really, I feel fat whenever I eat anything that makes me full
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 19, 2013,
Quote by megano28
fuck sake, I ate a burger after a workout like last week and felt like such a fatass

Go at least 3 weeks without eating junk food and that shit really affects you the next time you eat the smallest amount

Eating that kind of stuff after working out is awful. It's just like, "why exactly am I sabotaging all my hard work?"
I used to go to Taco Bell 5 times a week and have 3 bean burritos and cheesey nachos every time. Now I live across the street and only get it like twice a week.

Every time we order pizza, everyone gets their own entire pie. I eat the whole thing in one sitting.

Edit: What I said isn't even close to how bad you guys are. Y'all niggas fat.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Last edited by Rawshik at May 19, 2013,
I don't understand why this is considered bad, I eat ridiculous amounts of fast food all the time Taco Bell party packs might as well be for just one person.
Quote by WCPhils
Eating that kind of stuff after working out is awful. It's just like, "why exactly am I sabotaging all my hard work?"

You'd be surprised how gratifying it was though As a matter of fact, it was a little too gratifying, to the point where I made a conscious decision to never do it again. But then again I'm not trying to lose weight so I didn't exactly sabotage my work all that much
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I can only think of two instances in the last year or two

One time I had some friends over and we played Smash Bros for like 10 hours and we each got a pizza for ourselves.

Then we got hungry again and bought more.....

The other was I was playing basketball with like 8 people and then we all went to Taco Bell and pretty much bought out their entire stock
Quote by due 07
you are disgusting.

That's not very progressive, Due.

Anyway, I used to regularly get 8 tacos, a large curly fry, two big cheeseburgers, and a soda from Jack in the Box back when I was a fatty.

Also, when I turned 16, my girlfriend got me 8 pounds of sour worms for my birthday. I think I ate them in like two weeks.

My favorite snack is still Chocolate Milk with Flaming Hot Cheetos, even though I haven't had either in at least 6 months.
Quote by WCPhils
One time I had some friends over and we played Smash Bros for like 10 hours and we each got a pizza for ourselves.

0.o

Me and my friends did the same thing. Seriously, the EXACT same thing.
Quote by Skynyrd890
0.o

Me and my friends did the same thing. Seriously, the EXACT same thing.

It's the best
Quote by TheChaz
Anyway, I used to regularly get 8 tacos, a large curly fry, two big cheeseburgers, and a soda from Jack in the Box back when I was a fatty.
Was this all in one sitting? Because if so, I tip my hat off to you.
Quote by The Madcap
Was this all in one sitting? Because if so, I tip my hat off to you.

Yeah. I can eat fast food pretty much forever without getting full. I used to work at In-N-Out, and one time a customer in the drive through forgot their money right before I went on break.... so I ate their whole family's food. It was like two Double Doubles, two cheeseburgers and a couple of fries in 10 minutes. I got a insane burst of energy after that and I worked out for like two hours just to try to calm myself down.
Quote by WCPhils
It's the best

It was a lot of fun, but it felt awkward when everyone else got there. Four of us were at my friend's house and he was gonna have a party later that day, so we waited a while for everyone to get there.

When they did, we were all completely stoned, and had beat the campaign about 9 times...
I never feel ashamed with how much I eat. Actually how fast I eat is the problem. Pretty much everytime me and my roommates get drunk we go to mcdonalds and I'll eat 3 mcdoubles before they finish one. But they are just so damn good.
The singer of my band used to take frozen pizza and put cheese doodles on top and he said it was delicious.

And I remember one time me and my friend ate like a whole carton of oreos ice cream along with dipping m&m cookies in the ice cream... (we did that again a few months later but with chocolate cream cheese and ice cream and cookies...)

Yesterday I ate a whole container of Ben & Jerrys (Eurovision was on, okay?)

And I once ate like 6 candy bars in one day...

Once ate 3 BLTs in one day...

Ate so much chocolate I threw up the next day...

Dipped oatmeal cookies in nutella...

My friends got me a package of After Eight chocolate mints for christmas and I ate the whole thing in like 4 days...

And during the summer me and my friends would always go to the store and buy really cheap sponge cake and dip it in nutella/frosting/pudding/some other sweet thing to spread and we'd share it and it never turned out good but whatever it was fun XD
Last edited by TerriThrash at May 19, 2013,
I've used chocolate fondu as a spread on toast.
When I was young, I used to make milkshakes out of syrup and milk and blend them up. I would also take little balls of butter and cover them in brown sugar.
One time, I ate an entire pizza at Fresh Slice and went directly across the street to Papa Johns and got a cinnapie with extra icing immediately after.
Last edited by Horizontal at May 19, 2013,
the other day me and my friend went to poundland and bought haribos, oreos, cadbury's fingers, dairy milk and monster and we ate it outside church. not shameful, that was awesome

i ate a tootsie roll last night
I had a hat-trick of takeaways this week.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Worst fast food story was trying the KFC double down. This was amplified by the fact that it was summer time in Alabama, so my face was covered with a mixture of sweat and grease. To make matters even worse, there were two cute girls around my age at the pool in their swimsuits occasionally glaring at me with disgust. Worst home food story was making a chicken sandwich out of waffles with syrup slathered everywhere. Which reminds me that I actually bought a box of those Jimmy Dean Pancake and Sausage on a stick. I don't remember my reaction to that, but I never bought them again so they must have been awful.

P.S. not fat
This thread makes me feel really bad because you people all eat minuscule amounts of food compared to me.
I always order a double big mac combo with 2 double cheese burgers and 2 jr chickens on the side.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 2