If you were Hitler, what would you have done differently to win WWII?

Page 1 of 3
I would have taken over the UK and mellowed out for a bit. Let the Nazism sink into Europe, but never attack Russia. Let Russia get antsy and have them come in so that there wouldn't be any war in the cold winters.

Also, talk to Japan. Stop them from attacking the US, if possible. We all know how much Americans like to get involved...

Go Pit, go.
I think if Hitler gassed more people like a whole country. Eliminating one coutry at a time. He would have succeded.
not invaded russia till the west was taken
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I agree that russia was a huge factor, he shouldn't have done that. I also think he should have invaded belgium and france a bit later.
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
If I were hitler I would have invaded america first due to the fact they joined at the last minute means they wouldnt have been ready for it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I think just conducting the Russian campaign better when it came to the actual military tactics would have been enough to win them the war. The rest of the allies weren't going to try invading mainland Europe with Russia gone.
Up The Boro!
Quote by clegtr
I agree that russia was a huge factor, he shouldn't have done that. I also think he should have invaded belgium and france a bit later.

Russia was the biggest factor.
He should have known invading Russia was insane, especially during winter.
He was outnumbered, and outmatched, not to mention the rest of the Allies slowly getting closer and closer to the Fatherland.
Hitler could have pulled through, if his mind didn't snap.
Quote by darkwolf291
Russia was the biggest factor.
He should have known invading Russia was insane, especially during winter.
He was outnumbered, and outmatched, not to mention the rest of the Allies slowly getting closer and closer to the Fatherland.
Hitler could have pulled through, if his mind didn't snap.

Um, Hitler invaded Russia in summer, three years before the allied landings in France. They were as far from the fatherland as they ever got.
Up The Boro!
Quote by cha33 armstrong
If I were hitler I would have invaded america first

And how would you have managed that? It's quite a long way...
Quote by fortytew
kill more jews

sorry jews

**** off, you crayon-chewing window licker.
You always hear people saying the french never put up a fight but is this even true???
- Frank Castle
Listen to all of you dissing my grandfather.

He was cheated out of winning the war m8.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Attack Russia and take Moscow before the Soviets were able to amass the huge army they had at the end of the war. With the combined power of the German and Soviet production lines, steam roll France and accept the unconditional surrender of the UK.
Quote by rancidryan
not invaded russia till the west was taken

Seriously, wtf was he thinking? Attacking a winter country in winter, that has more troops than you, while the other side of your empire is still at war on land? Either he's a ******ed leader, or he was trying to lose on purpose.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Instead of mass execution of jews, maybe make all the able bodied ones serve on the frontlines or something.
Yeah. He massively underused the female and Jewish labour force that he had at his disposal. Also, he totally could have held off the 'Final Solution' until Russia was beaten.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I'd have not let the Brits escape at Dunkirk for no reason.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by homeless-john
Given more funding to Hydra and that Red Skull guy.

And attack america before the shielded **** comes out
- Frank Castle
Attacking Russia was probably his biggest problem.

Without that and a few minor changes, we could all be speaking German instead.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I would've not broken the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact like a dumbass.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Russia won the war for Europe largely. America won the Pacific war and lent a well appreciated helping hand in Europe but the years of torture that Europe and Russia had to endure, and the near economic destruction that Russia nearly encountered along the way shows the massive sacrifice that they had to endure, they really pulled through for Europe.

If he wouldn't have fought it out with Russia on their home turf he would he won. Attrition was a big factor too.

Britain held off the forces as best we could while the Russians threw men at bullets hoping they ran out of bullets before they ran out of men. It worked.

To address a point made by TS about conquering Britain. Britain wasn't an important territory to conquer as it's on the edge of western Europe. Conquering the continent gives him an entire area to claim as his whereas Britain would have been bragging rights. He could have ignored Britain and taken everything else around it like Iceland and Britain would have been ****ed. There were Germans on Guernsey and Jersey anyway. It was that final push that couldn't be achieved.

Probably too much focus on Britain's shores, attacking Russia in the snow and not enough allies in Europe. He had too much on his plate and wanted to eat all of it at once.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by naedauuf
Seriously, wtf was he thinking? Attacking a winter country in winter, that has more troops than you, while the other side of your empire is still at war on land? Either he's a ******ed leader, or he was trying to lose on purpose.

YOLO.
baab
What y'all need to realize is his aggressive can-do attitude is what got Hitler to his position in the first place.

The type of person who doesn't try to fight everybody at once doesn't get to be Fuhrer. He stays a painter or whatever.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
For real, hitler was a great leader. Raised Germany from the ashes. Extremely charismatic.
It's just that I'm not really a fan of his nazi sympathies..
baab
I think 'great' is the wrong word.

Successful and ruthless are words that I would attribute to him as a leader. He achieved nearly everything he set out to and managed to hold a whole nation in a grip of fear, he successfully done what he needed to in order to get what he wanted.

Other words to describe him are psychotic, disgusting and despicable.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Last edited by Mephaphil at May 19, 2013,
hurr durr Russia derp

Fuck Russia. The biggest strategic problem for Nazi Germany was resources, production capacity, and the logistics for supply distribution. They didn't have the population or resources necessary for producing the materiel they needed.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Well, from the military point of view, I think his biggest mistake was violating the non-agression pact Germany had with Russia and invading them. And of course that sending people to concentration camps was just asking Britain and US to take Germany down.
Quote by ErikLensherr
What y'all need to realize is his aggressive can-do attitude is what got Hitler to his position in the first place.

The type of person who doesn't try to fight everybody at once doesn't get to be Fuhrer. He stays a painter or whatever.

This is both funny and true.

But yeah, there's pretty gaping obvious holes in his strategy. Not pissing away so many resources in to genocide whilst trying to fight on two fronts as well is just like, War 101 no?

And yeah, the whole Russia thing was dumb fukrie in general but Erik explains this.
He should have listened to his Generals. You can't win a war by fighting 2 fronts at the same time. He should have just focused on the west and let it be. He made a HUGE mistake trying to fight Russia.

And of course the whole Holocaust. Doing that in the middle of the war was just stupid. Cultural genocide would probably be one of the things you do after you've won, not while you're trying to win.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Last edited by stonyman65 at May 19, 2013,
Page 1 of 3