So what's up with random words on Ultimate-Guitar being underlined and hyperlinked.
Is it a mozilla thing? And why is it mainly this site?
Never noticed it.

You clicked a "mAkeee yrr penis lARGERRR!!!11 n0w" link, didn't you?

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

What the hell are you on about?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
That happens when third party apps sneak into downloads. Some kind of plug in has installed itself into your browser and causing that so check out your plug in page and delete any that look suspicious / you didnt intend on putting there. Then all the annoying little hyperlinks will go away and you'll live happily ever after.
jmako is right. You've probably got some kind of adware putting links to ads all over the pages you visit.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I had this, if you hover over the ads, somewhere, there'll be a link to the site that put the ad on your computer in the first place. In my case it was Dropdowncoupons or something like that.

Just google the name you find and "remove" and you should find the details for it.
You probably have one of those spam ad-ons installed on your browser. If it's just one word and you see advertisment when you scroll over it, it's definitely that. Just look around for it in the ad-ons section and get rid of it. Or just completely uninstall your browser and reinstall it again.

In exchange for this useful information, I shall laugh at you for your failure at identifying spammy advertisment.

loser.

Edit: Oh, it's already been stated. Well, I'm going to laugh at you anyways.

loser.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 19, 2013,
I honestly have no idea what you're on about TS
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Could you possibly have one of those addons that makes it easier for you to do a some kind of a search? There are some that are genuine tools, not adware, but I can't remember what they're called and what is the point of them.
Last edited by triface at May 19, 2013,