mooglesRcute
179 IQ
Hello. Here is a link to Romance, played by Christopher Le, a Vietnamese guitarist whom I can't seem to find ANYTHING about save this one CD I purchased in a Vietnamese music shop thirteen years ago.

The bulk of the song I believe he plays traditionally, but the introduction I think is his own arrangement. I've been trying to tab it out myself to no avail, I just don't have the ear for it yet.

If anyone could tab out the introduction for me, I'd be infinitely grateful.

[forbidden link]

Also. I'll try to post more songs played by him, including some of his own compositions, which are worth your time. He's a wonderful player.
Captaincranky
288 IQ
Don't you think your interest would be better served by posting this in the "Tab Talk" forum? I certainly do.
mooglesRcute
179 IQ
I certainly can do that, your antagonism is unwelcome, there is no call for such virulent behavior.
Captaincranky
288 IQ
Quote by mooglesRcute
I certainly can do that, your antagonism is unwelcome, there is no call for such virulent behavior.
**** *** & ***.

If any of the people in this forum were given to writing tabs, then you'd see most of our posts over there. You don't. I was actually looking out for you.

Perhaps the people in Tab Talk will give shit.

In the meantime look up the definition of "virulent". You'll see it has very little in common with the usage you've chosen for it....Now run along, "Tab Talk" it is for you.