Page 1 of 2
what are your thoughts on female circumcision? what do you know about it?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Eh, I like to chew my lips. I don't know why I should stop women from doing it.
this house is bitchin
We watched a movie about it in one of my classes and it's not a good thing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It should be chopped off and served at applebees as a secret menu option.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Bad.

Most cases are performed with bad/unsterilized equipment, no anesthesia, and depending on the type of circumcision it can cause lots of complications later in life.
cat
I think it's bad and I don't know too much about it.
I also like to argue against male circumcision, but that is another kettle of fish entirely and a less pressing issue.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by MakinLattes
Circumcision bad in general

Yep.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
life has taught me through many adventurous wanders that female circumcision is a good thing
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Uncircumcised dicks are simply odd-looking.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

here we go
Quote by Hydra150
here we go

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by Masquirina

Haha kettle of fish wut.

Quote by Burgery
life has taught me through many adventurous wanders that female circumcision is a good thing

go on.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by me+yourmom=69
I like the clit because it helps me satisfy my girlfriend

palmela doesn't have a clit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Eastwinn
go on.

i'd rather be mysterious
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I fully support a woman's right to get a circumcision. It is her body and her decision except in instances where she is pregnant with a mini person.
Quote by Nelsean
It should be chopped off and served at applebees as a secret menu option.

I'm inspired, I'm going to try to order one now.
Who said anything about benefits?
There are no benefits to circumcision. In females, there are striking drawbacks. This isn't a discussion on whether it's good or not, I guess this thread just serves to find out what the average person knows about the issue, and perhaps prompt them to learn a bit about it.

Quote by Hydra150
Who said anything about benefits?
There are no benefits to circumcision. In females, there are striking drawbacks. This isn't a discussion on whether it's good or not, I guess this thread just serves to find out what the average person knows about the issue, and perhaps prompt them to learn a bit about it.

i think there is, for guys. It helps prevent infection that builds up when a portion of piss is stuck in the skin for a long time.

You ain't gonna cut off your pinky finger for no good reason.
Quote by ErikLensherr

You know what looks odd? Noses... Would you cut yours off?
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
It's pretty bad. Pretty much removing parts of the body is bad in general dontcha think? Like unless that body part's bout ta kill ya.
Quote by zero27
You know what looks odd? Noses... Would you cut yours off?

Faces look odd, stare at yourself in the mirror and notice just how weird your face actually is

I'm very aware of what it is, its fvcked up. I dont really get the point in the thread, of course its wrong, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot
vv
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at May 20, 2013,
I get the impression half of you haven't Googled this to see what it actually is and unless I clicked on the wrong link on Google then this is seriously barbaric. This makes male circumcision seem as trivial as getting your ears pierced.
Quote by bass-fale47
This makes male circumcision seem as trivial as getting your ears pierced.

That's exactly what I thought when I first found out about female circumcision all those years ago.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Well, female circumcision is absolutely appalling, and as for male circumcision, I can't object as long as the person chose for it himself. Circumcising children is just wrong. It isn't exactly necessary either because it's quite easy to just wash your privates properly.
Quote by rolandroi
i think there is, for guys. It helps prevent infection that builds up when a portion of piss is stuck in the skin for a long time.

You ain't gonna cut off your pinky finger for no good reason.

Nah, it doesn't. Unless you literally never shower/bathe.
There is no good reason.
Quote by Hydra150
Nah, it doesn't. Unless you literally never shower/bathe.
There is no good reason.

tur dat

not even the greasiest and smelliest fatasses get dick infections because of poor hygiene

also circumcised dicks are desensitized that's terrible, i wonder whether you mutilated folk know what you're missing
Quote by korinaflyingv
It's a very bad thing.

Calling it 'circumcision' is merely a semantic attempt to disguise what it really is, female genital mutilation.

Male circumcision could be considered as mutilation as well I suppose, but as it doesn't interfere with function it's not in the same class.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911

Male circumcision could be considered as mutilation as well I suppose, but as it doesn't interfere with function

well, not nearly as severely
chicks aint got dicks unless they trannies so you crazy TS women cant get circumsized
Sail upon the open skies
Page 1 of 2