Right as its my 21st fairly soon I want to treat myself with a new guitar, and finally finish my pedal board off.

Currently I have the ISP decimator G string, MXR 10 band Eq, weaping demon wah, TS9, a CS2 compressor and a polytune.

All I need pedal wise is a delay (preferably digital) and a chorus (but I know what I want to get)

So could all you lovely people recomend me some delays, max £150 i guess with hopefully on board tap tempo if possible.

Also any recomendations on actual pedalboard and or powersupplies would be great too!

I play mainly rock, but do dabble in loads of other areas if that helps.

Cheers guys
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Last edited by Shredx at May 20, 2013,
TC-electronic Flashback is inside your budget. It has 10 types and USB for TonePrint. Boss DD-7 is also well within your budget but if you can stretch it for the DD20 it ll be much much better. Both are tap tempo enabled.
^ I was looking at the DD7, but thought the tap tempo had to be done by an external pedal??

EDIT: liking the look of the flashback
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Last edited by Shredx at May 20, 2013,
If your looking for digital, I would say try to stretch for the DD-20 if you can. Personally, I have the TC Electronic Flashback and love it.
I'd go for a used Line6 DL-4. There's one on ebay for £150 now. Have yourself a bit of a read online about what it can do.