What is the deal with ESP discontinuing the decent finishes of their guitars?

I remember looking at the Horizon NT-II, Ltd MH-1000 and a few others and seeing a range of different finishes available. Now for some reason they only make the MH-1000 NT in blue. Who wants blue?!

Is it likely that they will update this and sell it in different colours?

I really want a black or dark sunburst MH-1000 NT but they just don't seem to exist anymore! (I actually want a horizon NT-II but simply don't have the money)

I couldn't bring myself to own a blue guitar, it just doesn't sit right with me. So am I going to have to give up on hoping for colour changes from ESP?
They discontinued the best looking LTDs with the proper inline 6 head stock. The green was to die for.

Though you can get them 2nd hand pretty easily and for not a lot of money. How much have you got to spend? You could even find the real ESP for less than you expect.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I couldn't have the green either, I don't know why, but they are just not guitar colours to me.

I have up to £7-800 to spend but it would have to be black, dark brown sunburst, or possibly white, either an Ltd MH-1000 NT or Horizon NT-II or M-II if they made a fixed bridge? I would want the inline six anyway.

Im probably being a bit picky but I don't want to buy something I wouldn't feel 100% happy about. I know it would play the same but the colour has to be right
ESP are weird with their colours. There used to be a lot of options that weren't listed on the website that you could order through your music store. Just ask around and see if there's older stock maybe?

I know last year with the EC-1000 you could order it in silver, gold, black, purple, green, blue, red and heaps more.