Hi,
I wish to get a behringer pb600 just for the simplicity of powering/transport/mobility but not use behringer pedals. I hear Digitech and Boss pedals fit fine in the pedalboard and are powered just fine too. What about a maxon OD808? I hear it works fine with a regular boss power supply, and if the boss pedals can be fit properly and be powered by a behringer daisy chain setup I think perhaps it might work with the board?

Any suggestions or people with this experience? Cheers
If it can power a Boss pedal it should be fine, I power mine with something more or less exactly the same.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Pretty much every modern supply will power pretty much every modern pedal.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
How did the pb600 hold up powering the od808? As in the manual of the od808 it's states you have to use a certain power supply and not any 9v supply will do?
Quote by Osiris (bunno)
How did the pb600 hold up powering the od808? As in the manual of the od808 it's states you have to use a certain power supply and not any 9v supply will do?

Lies I've used my OD808 with three different power supplies of varying qualities and all of them worked fine
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.