Hello,

I have been playing guitar for two years and have decided to get an upgrade guitar. I play mostly rock and metal, but do play some lighter stuff too. I use a Boss MT-2 and a Peavy Studio Pro 112. Humbuckers sound sweet thourgh my setup so I would like a set of those. I would like to pay max $350 for a used model, $200 would be awesome. It need not have tremolo, but it would be nice.

Feel free to ask questions/spesifics as I've never posted a thread like this.

Thanks
Do you know what sort of guitar shapes/models/brands you like? It's probably worth you going to a music store and trying out all their shapes and find what's comfortable.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
I like the basic strat shape body, as im used to it. My music store has an ibanez, but i havent tried it out yet. I've heard those are good and i really want to try one. I'll try to go to the musci store sometime soon and try it out and some others as well.
Get there & play everything - not just the Ibanez, you might find you prefer something completely different.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud