Poll: What do you do?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you do?
Help her. Poor lady can't take much.
0 0%
Let her be. It's the price of independence.
18 75%
Miscellaneous option involving a pogo stick.
6 25%
Voters: 24.
Say you walk home from work everyday. Along the way is a grocery store. And every week or so, you see a very old lady walking out with heavy groceries (like, those big bags of dog food heavy).

She has a lot of trouble with it and even hurts herself carrying it. You offer to help, but she gets mad at you and demands her independence.

What would be the right thing to do? Ignore her pain and let her keep her independence, or try to help anyways to keep her safe from harm?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Push her over and say "independant that."
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

erm, so 'helping' her in this situation involves snatching bags away from an old lady.

you goin jail.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Why would I stop to help her in the first place? Im not that good a person. I pass old ladies carrying heavy things every day.
Quote by macashmack
Why would I stop to help her in the first place? Im not that good a person. I pass old ladies carrying heavy things every day.
You understand this is a hypothetical, don't you?

Your better off with the pogo stick option.
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 20, 2013,
I can't force her to accept my help, so I'd probably politely say, "Well, ma'am, if you ever need help when I'm around, please ask" and continue on my way.
I'd let her be. If I was hanging around I'd tell her to give me a shout if she changes her mind. If I'm just passing by then I'd just go on my way.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I can't force her to accept my help, so I'd probably politely say, "Well, ma'am, if you ever need help when I'm around, please ask" and continue on my way.

Hypothetically, if you had a cap, would you doff it to her before you turn and walk away?
Somehow, helping her when she doesn't want it seems like a bad idea. If she wants to hurt herself carrying her things, let her.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
This is kinda stupid. If she says she doesn't need/want help, then that is her prerogative. Let her be, if you insist, it's just creepy.
Tie her to a raft, push it in the ocean and shout "independent that!"

^ I thought the answer was pretty obvious as well. Just had to be sure.
Quote by snipelfritz

Yeah, forcing your help would be dumb.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Take all the teabags out of her shopping bags, throw them in a puddle and shout "Independent that!"
Invite her out to dinner, never show up, call her later and yell "independent that!"
Sail upon the open skies
Buy her a life alert thingy, wait for her to use it, come over and yell "independent that!"

Then leave.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Buy her a life alert thingy, wait for her to use it, come over and yell "independent that!"

Then leave.

Make a clone of yourself and have life alert hire him, stab her, make her use it, then when your clone comes to help her you can both yell 'independent that!'
ayy lmao
Buy her an ice cream, immediately slap that shit of her hand and yell "independent that!"
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Buy her an ice cream, immediately slap that shit of her hand and yell "independent that!"

Alternatively, shit on her hand and yell 'independent that!'
ayy lmao
Get her address, order 100 pizzas under the name Independant. Last name, That. So when she answers the door, the delivery guy goes "100 pizzas for a Ms. Independent That?"
Quote by snipelfritz

I think when you start mocking your own thread, and you're the only one actively doing so (chookie doesn't count), it's time to close the thread.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Get her address, order 100 pizzas under the name Independant. Last name, That. So when she answers the door, the delivery guy goes "100 pizzas for a Ms. Independent That?"

Alternatively, just rape her while posing as a pizza delivery guy, then finish on her face and yell 'independent that!'
ayy lmao
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Hypothetically, if you had a cap, would you doff it to her before you turn and walk away?

Nope, this ain't the '30s, you know.

But really, I am that polite to elderly people. How I was raised.

Edit:
I'm really not surprised that this thread essentially turned into a rape thread. Why would any of you even want old lady pussy though? I mean, would she even really get wet? It'd be like fucking sandpaper after a few minutes.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 20, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
I think when you start mocking your own thread, and you're the only one actively doing so (chookie doesn't count), it's time to close the thread.
I get it, dude. I made a stupid thread. Chill. I was going to delete it anyways. I've got what I needed to prove my point.

No harm in poking fun.
Quote by snipelfritz

I'm not worked up, there's nothing to chill about. I was just pointing that out lol. I thought it was funny more than anything else, save for the rape jokes.
Quote by blake1221

1,2,3, Bitch. I proved your ass wrong.
ayy lmao
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I get it, dude. I made a stupid thread. Chill. I was going to delete it anyways. I've got what I needed to prove my point.

No harm in poking fun.

NO DELETE FOR YOU.

BWAHAAHA.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o