I like it nice job. If you ever get the chance to record it in a pro setting I think it'd sound sweet.

However I think the middle section was a tad too tong without any variation, and the transition to the end could be a bit better. But overall nice one.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1602450
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I really liked it. I do agree that the middle part needed variation, but I would deal with that by adding more instruments, such as bass or drums. Then again, that's just me, and I don't know if you can play bass or drums.
Thanks guys, and yeah I can play bass and I have a friend who plays drums. I will definitely try some more variation. If you guys are talking about the lead part, I really rushed it together, but felt comfortable enough to leave it for now.
It's certainly interesting and not that bad of an effort. I agree with what the others said and will add something else. The intro felt a bit amateurish to me. It felt a little clunky - I found myself waiting for the notes to play. It almost felt like you weren't too sure about the intro and didn't know it by heart. Just a little clunky... The rest of it was quite nice.