Page 4 of 106
A bad picture of you is probably better than a good picture of some of the other UGers.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
St33min.

Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
almost everyone here is a sexist, coreysmonster is just the militant r/mensrights kind.
Quote by theogonia777
A bad picture of you is probably better than a good picture of some of the other UGers.

you say that now.

let me find it right quick.

fuck. it was all over twitter. here's a facebook picture from the same show.

I'm....an idiot, really.

Last edited by blake1221 at May 21, 2013,
stop teasing

yeah.....that might be your worst so I know how you feel, but objectively speaking it isn't that bad haha
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at May 21, 2013,
My friends and I made fake baseball cards off ourselves using the ridiculous names of our characters in MLB: The Show. Here's mine.

I actually do play short stop, though.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I could probably base a TV show off you and the guy next to you. Not even your personality. It's not really a 'bad picture', more like a funny pose.

actually make that both those dudes. wow, what a bad picture for everyone involved

there's only one guy who looks good in that picture. and behind him is half a guy's face that looks mad
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at May 21, 2013,
blakers mail me that sweater
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I could probably base a TV show off you and the guy next to you. Not even your personality. It's not really a 'bad picture', more like a funny pose.

actually make that both those dudes. wow, what a bad picture for everyone involved

there's only one guy who looks good in that picture. and behind him is half a guy's face that looks mad

left or right of me?

left is matt. he's the singer of la haine. they're one of my favorite bands.

right is nick. he hates me now because he thinks I was talking shit about him but I wasn't and now it's a mess.

Quote by lolmnt
blakers mail me that sweater

with your over****ingdue Mr. T Experience single record that I bought specifically for you.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Results of my fine efforts I'm assuming haha. I'm too edgy to conform to liberal ideologies.

Nah, I can actually only think of one user that's legit sexist and not just making jokes.

Honestly I was never 100% sure about that equality thread you made a while back. Glad to know you weren't serious.

Also, what the hell, why aren't you guys hideous. You're supposed to be hideous.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at May 21, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
left or right of me?

right is nick. he hates me now because he thinks I was talking shit about him but I wasn't and now it's a mess.

with your over****ingdue Mr. T Experience single record that I bought specifically for you.
One day...one day.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by blake1221
left or right of me?

In that case I meant Matt. The one with the button up shirt. Unless you meant your left/right as you're standing in the picture? In which case Nick.

Man, the hardcore scene must be like if Desperate Housewives were hipsters.

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Honestly I was never 100% sure about that equality thread you made a while back. Glad to know you weren't serious.

It actually started off as a joke that popped in my head about my insecurity about my career credentials/ability to get a job. I just went with the flow. I didn't think that people who I regularly talked to would think I'm serious, but they did and I was insulted, so I stepped up misogynistic attitude. Ever since I've been trying to find the perfect balance between satire and subtlety but I'm bored of the whole MRA thing now.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at May 21, 2013,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Also, what the hell, why aren't you guys hideous. You're supposed to be hideous.

There's plenty of hideous UG'ers. Notice that the ones who aren't are the ones who aren't greasy metalheads.
Quote by lolmnt
One day...one day.

PM me your address again. I work next to a post office. enough is enough.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
In that case I meant Matt. The one with the button up shirt. Unless you meant your left/right as you're standing in the picture? In which case Nick.

Man, the hardcore scene must be like if Desperate Housewives were hipsters.

Not many hipsters. And it's just one thing that kind of blew out of proportion. Happens with friends.
Last edited by blake1221 at May 21, 2013,
I was making fun of the button up way people are dressed My humor is shit I'll never make another joke without using this again
Quote by willT08
There's plenty of hideous UG'ers. Notice that the ones who aren't are the ones who aren't greasy metalheads.

Oh, you! Flattery will get you...EVERYWHERE
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I was making fun of the button up way people are dressed My humor is shit I'll never make another joke without using this again

sorry hahaha it was an ugly sweater show!
Maybe I'll post another pic when I get my haircut, hopefully this weekend or sooner. I really need one, my hair has gotten big and unruly.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Hail
sweaty and sleep deprived and being a hipster yesterday

Borkum Riff is for hipsters?!
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick

yeah I'm working out at 1am, just cause I get back late doesn't mean I get to miss a day. must have dissaplin. also I can't sleep when I've barely moved all day so a little lifting is a nice alternative to insomnia.

Quote by blake1221
you say that now.

I'm....an idiot, really.

tbf, the guys on your right and left look way worse.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Me and my nephew.... I hate pictures
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at May 21, 2013,
Quote by blake1221
You're so handsome.

My hand was in my pants before I opened the spoiler. It's like it knew
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Your nephew looks like a straight G.
I should totally stop imposing on his handsomeness by holding him.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Quote by theguitarist

yeah I'm working out at 1am, just cause I get back late doesn't mean I get to miss a day. must have dissaplin. also I can't sleep when I've barely moved all day so a little lifting is a nice alternative to insomnia.

I work out at night often. In my defense, I do have way more energy at night. How much is on that dumbbell behind you?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------

Dressing up as Castiel from Supernatural. Haha. I was wearing the suit so I decided to put on my trenchcoat and have my picture taken before I took the coat off.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
Last edited by NarwhalG2G at May 21, 2013,

The most recent picture I have of me is my foot in the bottom left corner there.

I've been immortalized since then but I don't have the pictures.
Quote by blake1221
you say that now.

I'm....an idiot, really.

lol. I'll show you a real bad photo (of me in my mutated human form).

I took it for my SAT registration when I was tired and shitty looking and had a massive zit right on the corner of my lip, the grossest place to have one.

This is what I mean when I say I probably look like I smell bad.
Quote by blake1221
You're so handsome.

post that good pic you mentioned.

Quote by DonGlover
I work out at night often. In my defense, I do have way more energy at night. How much is on that dumbbell behind you?

10kg. I think I'm gonna get an extra 5kg plate for my pair, 20kg total just isn't doing it for me on some exercises. Need to stop doing it at night though, I end up going to bed at 5am after I eat and shower, and exercising at night is mostly a consequence of leaving things till late for me. I'm a night person anyway, so I feel less inclined to go to bed in the first place.

Luckily my current manager generally doesn't give a crap what time I come in as long as I do my 7.5 hours and be in early on the occasional clinic days.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by slipknot5678

I took it for my SAT registration when I was tired and shitty looking and had a massive zit right on the corner of my lip, the grossest place to have one.

But it's just the zit. You look fine besides that.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by slipknot5678

no you don't.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Bob_Sacamano

But it's just the zit. You look fine besides that.

when I was in school, regardless of gender, when you got a zit that got red and was that close to your lips,

everyone would say you got herpes sucking dicks.

then a few people would spread convincing stories about how they saw you down some mc donald's with some weird middle-aged guy.

also when the girls got jealous of each other they'd spread stories about how 'x' girl was a total slut who took it in the butt and would gangbang anybody. they thought that would turn the boys of said girl...

my school was messed up.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

post that good pic you mentioned.

10kg. I think I'm gonna get an extra 5kg plate for my pair, 20kg total just isn't doing it for me on some exercises. Need to stop doing it at night though, I end up going to bed at 5am after I eat and shower, and exercising at night is mostly a consequence of leaving things till late for me. I'm a night person anyway, so I feel less inclined to go to bed in the first place.

Luckily my current manager generally doesn't give a crap what time I come in as long as I do my 7.5 hours and be in early on the occasional clinic days.

Yeah, that's solid. I do just over 35lbs each (70lbs total) and I feel like I'll probably be adding another 5lbs soon. I should definitely cut out the night sessions though too. It's a bad habit, especially since I could easily do them earlier.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------