Page 5 of 106
Quote by theguitarist
when I was in school, regardless of gender, when you got a zit that got red and was that close to your lips,

everyone would say you got herpes sucking dicks.

then a few people would spread convincing stories about how they saw you down some mc donald's with some weird middle-aged guy.

also when the girls got jealous of each other they'd spread stories about how 'x' girl was a total slut who took it in the butt and would gangbang anybody. they thought that would turn the boys of said girl...

my school was messed up.

That's awful. Did that happen to you? Last year when I got a zit there I joked about that a few times to help cover it up and that was the end of it.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
That's awful. Did that happen to you? Last year when I got a zit there I joked about that a few times to help cover it up and that was the end of it.

no. they did it to the really chill smart girl who I was trying to get with, just because she left school for a year (study abroad for a bit) and they called her a snob and she stood up to them. tried to make me feel bad for trying to get with a 'who re' and made her so upset she barely attended school, so I couldn't even talk to her.

we were both the smartest kids in the year. our kids would have been exceptional...

oh this one time they tried to do it to this other girl and she ended up kicking one of their faces. whole thing escalated to a gang war when people started calling brothers and cousins and such.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Wow, man. That's rough. I thought my school sucked, but that shit would never happen here. It's insane how much a zit + assholes can ruin.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Such is life in North London lolololo

People that age really are dumb about that sort of thing though, especially if the part about the gang war got really bad.
Quote by slipknot5678
Such is life in North London lolololo

People that age really are dumb about that sort of thing though, especially if the part about the gang war got really bad.

yeah. the school I was at is about 10 minutes away from where the London riots started. Worse thing I ever saw was a guy getting beaten half dead by a dozen guys and one used a walking crutch that ended up bent out of shape, all because of a romeo&juliet style fiasco.

Crazily, I lived in one of the safest and poshest parts of town, long story there though.

It was fine for me, I didn't pick sides and was good with everyone. Like one time I got jumped by 3 randoms for my cd player and guys from two rival gangs teamed up to help me.

okay I shut up about that now.

more pics. I demand them.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
My most most recent pic couldn't be shown on here unless we're allowing genitalia.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I'd say gimp/photoshop> blur/smudge tool but I get the feeling that there wouldn't be much picture left...
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Guitarlord44
Tell me i'm pretty

I'm pretty.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Jon777
Like, you would think so, right? But there's no way of knowing. It's a mystery.

You could say that about any can. Switching labels ain't that hard if you got some glue handy.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Trowzaa
Green shirt. Don't ask.

The guy on the left with the green jumper just crapped himself.
yay, I actually have a most recent picture of me now!

someone took a picture of me at work today

cat
Quote by blake1221
you say that now.

why is your sweater all frilly and weird? is it a girl sweater?

Two days ago
Quote by captainsnazz
That's some nice hair you've got there.

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
If I was a rich man in 17th century Britain, I'd totally adopt Alec and make him my heir.

People say I tan easily, but that's just my Bronze showing through.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
why is your sweater all frilly and weird? is it a girl sweater?

Probably. I got it from a white elephant gift exchange. It was too ugly to pass up.

The fact that someone made it with love and care is inspiring to me.
April something-th, 2013. It'sh me an' mah giitar.

Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
I'd totally bang the guitar
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Your face fits your personality so well.

Unfortunately, so does that god awful fedora.

don't you pay attention to the fact that no one can pull them off??
Quote by blake1221
Your face fits your personality so well.

Unfortunately, so does that god awful fedora.

don't you pay attention to the fact that no one can pull them off??

Channing Tatum can pull it off, so why can't I?
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I actually shot that photo as a series of humorous ones to show off all the hats I have

It's my brother's fedora. He's 15.

I kinda like fedoras though

Hahaha that was, if anything, a compliment for your face/personality by the way.

But that's fine and well that you like them, but you're ranking in with these guys by default.

http://fedorasofokc.tumblr.com/
Quote by blake1221

But that's fine and well that you like them, but you're ranking in with these guys by default.

http://fedorasofokc.tumblr.com/

The second image down on that site is captioned;
'“Which Ethnic Features Am I Attracted To?

I must say I tend to prefer women with brown, brunette or black hair, brown eyes and skin that is darker than my own. Pale skin with dark hair is good though. Geographically, I do have a thing for women from the Mediterranean (and Europe in general), the Levant, the Middle East, South Asians (Indians and Bengali’s), and many Black and Latina women etc. But I think gorgeous women exist in every ethnic group so I’m generally quite open. And NYC does not disappoint in this regard!”

When I pointed out that this could seem a tad racist, he retorted that the only group he left out was East Asian. And that women are way pickier than he is. And also that he is not sexist. And that I have a bad attitude.'

Anyone else feel that the admin can be a bit of a bitch?
Especially considering that 90% of the fedora wearers probably specify that their women should be Japanese/Asian, the one ethnicity he omits
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Nah, it's what she does. She finds dudes on the site that wear fedoras and makes fun of them. Some of them are actually ****ed up but other times you have to nitpick. She cool.

Also I'm gonna buy a fedora and join OKCupid to see if I can get on that blog.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nah, it's what she does. She finds dudes on the site that wear fedoras and makes fun of them. Some of them are actually ****ed up but other times you have to nitpick. She cool.

I know, I've perused the blog before.
I think some of the nitpicking makes her pretty uncool.
Last photo I took was uploaded at some point on Tumblr. It was a shirtless drunk pic... I won't go find it unless y'all ask, but... here, me showin' off by badass Cynic shirt:

Quote by guitarxo
yay, I actually have a most recent picture of me now!

someone took a picture of me at work today

You actually look a fair bit like a girl I used to work with, who has gone off to university elsewhere but stays in touch with a few people here - I always presumed you'd look (no offence) more 'at-one-with-nature' based on some of your animal posts

As for me, my current FB profile pic is the same as my profile pic (not my avatar) on here, so no point posting that - most recent pic of me that I wouldn't have to edit people out of (not because I am ashamed, but because they wouldn't want to be posted on a guitar website ) is this one holding my mom's new (at the time) dog, but my hair was tied up so not the best pic really

Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
You actually look a fair bit like a girl I used to work with, who has gone off to university elsewhere but stays in touch with a few people here - I always presumed you'd look (no offence) more 'at-one-with-nature' based on some of your animal posts

As for me, my current FB profile pic is the same as my profile pic (not my avatar) on here, so no point posting that - most recent pic of me that I wouldn't have to edit people out of (not because I am ashamed, but because they wouldn't want to be posted on a guitar website ) is this one holding my mom's new (at the time) dog, but my hair was tied up so not the best pic really

Yeah, a lot of people say that I look like someone else they know haha

What should I look like if I am at one with nature?
Like birds flying after me all the time and stuff?
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Yeah, a lot of people say that I look like someone else they know haha

What should I look like if I am at one with nature?
Like birds flying after me all the time and stuff?

Basically, yeah I was expecting flowers in your hair, a scene of incredible natural beauty in the background and animals looking up to you. In fact, I still secretly believe that when you return to your room/dorm, this happens...

But there was a scene of incredible natural beauty in the foreground
:3
What's it like, being able to smell guitarxo's bowel movements down there, Hydra?

strangely comforting