17 24%
I dislike prodigies
14 20%
I don't care about prodigies
37 53%
I didn't know what they were until now
2 3%
Voters: 70.
We all know em. They are the gifts from God that make the rest of us look like shit. What do you think of prodigies?
It's unfortunate that most of them burn out before adulthood.

Other than that I don't really have an opinion
cat
I've never met one irl but I dislike them in the abstract.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by guitarxo
It's unfortunate that most of them burn out before adulthood.

Other than that I don't really have an opinion

Like who though?
Dakota Fanning
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Smack My Bitch up is probably one of the funnest, best party songs ever.

Talk about patriarchy.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by CoreysMonster
Smack My Bitch up is probably one of the funnest, best party songs ever.

I know right? Everytime I watch this videoclip I just want to get ****ed up. Too ****ed up.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I feel sorry for them. People who get by solely on natural talent and ability in life don't understand the drive and value of working for the same goals that have always been easy for them, because it's always come naturally for them. And they've been showered with praise their whole lives for doing what comes naturally, so why challenge yourself with anything else?

This is why you see so many athletes who're incredible in school/farm systems, but struggle in the pros.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
The only kid I met who I could describe as a prodigy was in middle school. He had a brain tumor and died during seventh grade.
Quote by MakinLattes
The only kid I met who I could describe as a prodigy was in middle school. He had a brain tumor and died during seventh grade.

Prodigy's only learn this a bit faster, if you truly want to be good at anything hard work is the only thing that will get you there.
Often in ones madness resides genius. Thus for a mind seeped in madness, the imagination is limitless.
Quote by bradulator
Talk about patriarchy.

Breathe is a better song anyway
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
Breathe is a better song anyway

Better in general or better for partying? Breathe is a bit too dark for parties, but I will definitely agree it's the better song.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Better in general or better for partying? Breathe is a bit too dark for parties, but I will definitely agree it's the better song.

for partying?

is that like masturbating?

if so yes much better
i don't know why i feel so dry
I dunno, i feel sorry for kids who are forced into a certain thing because their parents want to live vicariously through them, but i'm also kind of jealous of some people who could turn their hand to something and pick it up really easily.

There was this one guy in my school who was probably the smartest kid in our year, he was really good at sports, and he is also an excellent musician. He was a really nice guy though, and when i talk to him every now and again he seems down to earth, so whenever i felt jealous of his natural ability to do pretty much anything, i just felt bad.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by necrosis1193
I feel sorry for them. People who get by solely on natural talent and ability in life don't understand the drive and value of working for the same goals that have always been easy for them, because it's always come naturally for them. And they've been showered with praise their whole lives for doing what comes naturally, so why challenge yourself with anything else?

This is why you see so many athletes who're incredible in school/farm systems, but struggle in the pros.

I agree. Most of them have terrible work ethic at everything. And like guitarxo, they usually burn out in adulthood or the pros like necrosis said.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by necrosis1193

I can vouch for this. I got through all of primary and secondary education without lifting a finger and having all my teachers tell me I was a gifted genius (I've had many peers in my life call me the smartest person they've ever met), then got to college and got fucked in the ass because I didn't have any discipline. I'm currently working on fixing that, but I wish I hadn't had shit as handed to me as it was, because fucking up now is worse than fucking up in high school.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
A true prodigy is someone who acts as a conductor to the energies of the universe, amplifying and concentrating them into a form that we simple humans can understand.

Nah lol, I'm not a hippy.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~