I would really like this to be kind of a review page rather than an advertisement page. Id much rather hear from the players point of view than listen to some stupid sales speach. So with that said. Can anyone out there recommend me some good guitar teachers i can look into. or even some dvds to buy or books. im trying to find a good teach would just like to hear some opinions
Quote by dcb4
I would really like this to be kind of a review page rather than an advertisement page. Id much rather hear from the players point of view than listen to some stupid sales speach. So with that said. Can anyone out there recommend me some good guitar teachers i can look into. or even some dvds to buy or books. im trying to find a good teach would just like to hear some opinions

Justin Sandercoe impresses me as a teacher when it comes to the way he explains things. I respect most publications from NGW (National Guitar Workshop) There are two ideas to get going, and no "stupid sales speech".

Best,

Sean
Quote by dcb4

I recently watched the Oz noy and Wayne Krantz lessons on youtube and the Jordan Officer's tutorials. I've learned a lot with these guys.