Page 2 of 6
I don't even know what foundation is, but from context clues I've picked up it's some sort of cover-up makeup?

I really wouldn't care, I guess. Unless it was like, copious amounts. That'd be strange.
Gay.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

It would be odd but good for him I guess. At least he doesn't let a gender role dictate his behavior.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Everyone saying they don't know what foundation is is either lying or live in a cave.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Everyone saying they don't know what foundation is is either lying or live in a cave.

My dad knows what foundation is in theory, but he's mixed the actual product up with sunscreen on multiple occasions.
cat
Quote by Todd Hart

im just not a gay fag like u
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Todd Hart

Cave life isn't so bad.
Quote by Burgery
im just not a gay fag like u

Bitch, I'm the straightest fag you'll ever receive from.
Quote by CF_Mono
Or a man.

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by TunerAddict
anyone who would give a shit is an asshole

a judgmental asshole

Im okay with being a judgemental asshole.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
He'd get ripped the piss out of relentlessly, obviously. Because it's funny. He can do it if he likes though, but you can't bring potential jokes and then cry when people make them.
Firstly, I probably wouldn't notice it because I'm too dopey when it comes to those sorts of things.

Secondly, if he brought it up I'd hope he has a sense of humor about it. It he wouldn't, I'm not sure we'd be all that good of friends to begin with. That is, I don't mind a friendly ribbing and most of my friends are similar. Humor is a way of confronting personal issues. Of course we all have our no-no zones and respecting that is important.

Third, yes imagining the situation he's either openly gay or Dennis from Always Sunny.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by willT08
He'd get ripped the piss out of relentlessly, obviously. Because it's funny. He can do it if he likes though, but you can't bring potential jokes and then cry when people make them.

This was what my original post pretty much meant. I was just trying to be nice
Quote by guitarxo
....if he wore foundation every day?

Serious question & I want serious answers.

Serious answer: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggg

Seriouser answer: Insecure as hell.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Serious answer: faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggg

Seriouser answer: Insecure as hell.

So pretty much every woman in the Western world in insecure?
Quote by willT08

gosh will i really like you as a person but damn you're a ****ing ****

empathy man
i don't know why i feel so dry
if i just met him id think he was gay no priblem with that he likes to look pretty

if i know he isnt gay id be like alright he just likes to look pretty

in either occasion
id suggest he stop using it and take better care of him self so he doesnt need it

to stop caring so much what othe rpeople think of him cause hes got good freinds(im a good freind and anyone who says otherwise has never been my freind)

also hes be made fun of and if he cant handle the jokes he wont be our freinds for long
Quote by Todd Hart
So pretty much every woman in the Western world in insecure?

Everyone's insecure about something. Even if just something small.
Quote by Todd Hart

I had to google it. That search was immediately followed by one for fruitcake..
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I had to google it. That search was immediately followed by one for fruitcake..

Well back when you were growing up the elders of the tribe were still caking their face in mid
I probably wouldn't be his friend. Not because he wore make up, but because the guys that wear make up I tend to not like.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'd probably find it funny and pointless.

his choice though, it'd look really weird, I'm sure.
my opinion would be the same exact if he didn't wear foundation. except i'd probably think his skin looks a little better.
Forreal, if it was socially acceptable I'd wear make up.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by willT08
Well back when you were growing up the elders of the tribe were still caking their face in mid

Yeah back then scooping the mid was really fashionable
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I actually knew this one dude who wore foundation to cover his acne. I actually didn't notice until someone else told me, I just thought he had a funny looking face.
Quote by willT08

Not sure wtf mid is either.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Oh my God we have a multi here.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Bazz22
That seems kind've odd. Does he have any skin issues?

Kind have odd? I think not.

And I wouldn't really care, but I probably wouldn't be friends with someone so vain (not by not wanting to be friends with them, just due to the probable chasm of interests).
We'd still be friends, but I'll be somewhat disturbed by it. I'll mostly not notice it after awhile, but occasionally my mind will wander and I'll be like, "Shit. He wears makeup everyday."
What's the deal with the pie/cake?
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
it's a fruitcake
slang for gays
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do