I got a friend who is coming here from usa in a month and I'm gonna ask him to bring over a nice pair of earphones because everything available in bangladesh are cheap 3rd / 4th grade copies. Any suggestions for something within USD 50 ?

No beats please, already used them and didn't like at all.

just tell them to get one from target or something that's within your price range
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
RHA-MA350 for your budget. Like $40 I think. Most others in that price range fall apart after a few months. Also the rha come with a 3 yr warranty which is pretty crazy for a sub $100 pair.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
RHA-MA350 for your budget. Most others in that price range fall apart after a few months.

Well just fucking show me up then

bitch
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Beats by Dr Dre
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
I've found that Sony makes great headphones at really good prices. I had an excellent pair of $20 Sony earbuds that just now broke after like 4 or 5 years of being used almost daily. And they broke because I accidentally put them through the laundry

Beats are way overrated, avoid at all costs. If you're gonna be putting out that kind of money, go with a pair of Sennheisers or Bose.
I second the Bose. Their bigger stuff may be lacking a bit, but I never had another pair of earbuds that sound as good as pricey over the ear headphones.
Quote by BackIn84
I've found that Sony makes great headphones at really good prices.

I second this. I've had a few pairs and they've all been really comfortable and sounded great.
Extreme Isolation ex 29, Iv'e used them babies for a while now and I absolutely love em!
Also Paul Gilbert uses them and they are very good for ear protection, I suggest u to go out and get them
Good luck dealing with your double ear infection. In ear headphones are the leading cause of deafness in deaf peoples. That's a fact that I just made up.
Quote by JD2k9
Sennheiser CX300ii

These are a good suggestion. Sennheiser are the only brand I buy, great sound quality, great price and I've never broken a set, so they're built really well!

The only reason I've had to buy more than one set is because roughly every 8months I forget them on a bench or something :P
These are great. I honestly hated them at first and wanted to take them back but then I heard them on the bus and it blew me away how it was all I could hear with the extremely loud bus and kids. After I got used to them they really impressed me all around. Also put them in the washer twice and they still work fine, and they come with a 2 year warranty.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-CX-870-Ear-Canal-Attenuation/dp/B00365EVWE
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by JD2k9
Sennheiser CX300ii

Sweet Jesus, this.

Without going boutique, these are damn near the best you can buy.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I have some in-ear Sennheisers and they weren`t that expensive actually. They are really good.
They are called CX300II.
Dissonance is underrated.