So I'm not sure if you guys have seen this, but the Pope may or may not have performed an exorcism on a guy. I know you guys are all cool and edgy stuff and ****ing love science, but you have to admit that this is interesting.

http://news.yahoo.com/pope-devil-francis-exorcist-110625992.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MW1bNGNg30
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by MakinLattes
It looks like he gave the dude a boner.
In a wheelchair.

STILL PERFORMED A MIRACLE
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The power of Christ compels you to do what?

OUT WITH IT YOU DUMB BASTARD.

god damn I hate you guys.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
no way. the roman church is very, very hush hush about the exorcisms they perform. it's impossible. he might have laid his hands on his head and said a prayer or something (which turned out to be, in pokemon terms, super effective) ... but this is definitely not an "exorcism." there are trained exorcists in the church and no one knows who they are. but i believe there's one in every diocese.
#DTWD
hmm nope, not interesting.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by MakinLattes
It looks like he gave the dude a boner.

I don't even get that excited when I bust a nut let alone get a boner.
He came in his pants and the jizz was so hot that it dripped down his shaft and burned his balls.

The End.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I don't even get that excited when I bust a nut let alone get a boner.
You aren't doing it right then
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by primusfan
no way. the roman church is very, very hush hush about the exorcisms they perform. it's impossible. he might have laid his hands on his head and said a prayer or something (which turned out to be, in pokemon terms, super effective) ... but this is definitely not an "exorcism." there are trained exorcists in the church and no one knows who they are. but i believe there's one in every diocese.

But this is the renegade Pope we're talking about. You don't think he could have done one on a whim?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I don't have to admit anything. What is this, a confessional?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
My dick can't compete with God's miracles.

I beg to differ
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by lolmnt
But this is the renegade Pope we're talking about. You don't think he could have done one on a whim?

Either way it just makes him seem so much more interesting. Imagine if more people were like him. The world would probably be a much better place.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by lolmnt

there's a specific methodology/process for an exorcism ritual. i don't think just laying his hands on some dude in a crowd of people fits that. for an interesting article though:

http://www.boston-catholic-journal.com/an-interview-with-father-gabriele-amorth-the-church's-leading-exorcist.htm

"The other day, on September 6, at his weekly audience at St Peter's, a young woman from a village near Monza started to shriek as the Pope was about to bless her. She shouted obscenities at him in a strange voice. The Pope blessed her and brought her relief, but the Devil is still in her."

sounds like the same scenario as this, if it was anything at all.

And what about Hallowe'en? The American tradition has made no inroads in Italy. "Here it is on Christmas Eve that the Satanists have their orgies. Nothing happens on October 31.

orgies, you say?
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at May 21, 2013,
My dick can't compete with God's miracles.
Or your dick is one of Gods miracles....
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Or your dick is one of Gods miracles....

But that would imply that God had a hand in making his dick. and that would imply that God's hand has touched his dick.

That would in turn imply one or both of two things: God is gay, and/or JWIB got the best handy ever.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I'm pretty sure everyone who posted in the thread has the devil in them.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by eGraham
But that would imply that God had a hand in making his dick. and that would imply that God's hand has touched his dick.

That would in turn imply one or both of two things: God is gay, and/or JWIB got the best handy ever.
May as well be positive. Plus, if he did, then he could say he got a handjob that was out of this world...
Everybody Dies

MY Soundcloud
Tears for todo el dolor
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Quote by Nelsean
I'm pretty sure everyone who posted in the thread has the devil in them.
The devil being in you would be kind of red hot
Everybody Dies

MY Soundcloud
Tears for todo el dolor
Siempre gritar tu nombre
This Pope balls out on every level so I wouldn't be surprised.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by primusfan
there's a specific methodology/process for an exorcism ritual. i don't think just laying his hands on some dude in a crowd of people fits that. for an interesting article though:

http://www.boston-catholic-journal.com/an-interview-with-father-gabriele-amorth-the-church's-leading-exorcist.htm

orgies, you say?

Father Gabriele Amorth is considered as a complete nutcase in Italy, he's completely mental. Just last month he told the press that our President Napolitano is a follower of Satan.
He's a complete joke, I'd consider him as the David Icke of the Vatican.
I do like that on his wiki there's a subsection called "Sex parties"
#DTWD
nice they said he had demons in them and they said they had no more demons in them, athiest 0 Jesus 666
Quote by primusfan

orgies, you say?
Wouldn't an exorcism just be expelling the devil? So the ritual wouldn't be necessary, but it's just how it normally happens.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I thought there was a whole ritual to exorcism and they needed holy water and puke and stuff.

I believe you also need, and I quote, a "cunting daughter".
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Not as erotic as i thought it would be.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by eGraham
I believe you also need, and I quote, a "cunting daughter".

If you manage to figure out what she did, tell her mother before the demon does.
Quote by adamgur96
Not as erotic as i thought it would be.

Eh, I still managed to get off. Twice.
Quote by primusfan

orgies, you say?

And with Italian women
As interesting as all the other people who either think they can pull nonexistent demons out of people or want other people to think they can pull nonexistent demons out of people.
So a dude who doesn't seem to be all there (seems scared shitless when pope touches him) makes faces when some dude surrounded by more dudes grabs his head...and this is thought of an exorcism? Dude...

all you gotta do is think a little...seriously.
That's not an exorcism, that's some standard Sunday morning insane head touching accompanied by pretend freak-out/genuine lunatic freak-out.
lol the pope is wearing a yamaka.

Yamaka makes OK entry-level guitars, but I'd much rather get a Seagull. Usually a brighter tone, better fit/finish, etc.

I do like Yamaka's dirtbikes, though.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!