Hi,

I bought the DEM on eBay from the US (I am in Aus). So it came with a US power adaptor, and won't plug into my daisy chain (obviously).

So, what can I do to rectify this problem?

Cheers
Quote by Fender_For_Life
Hi,

I bought the DEM on eBay from the US (I am in Aus). So it came with a US power adaptor, and won't plug into my daisy chain (obviously).

So, what can I do to rectify this problem?

Cheers

Buy the power adapter that is ment for your power.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Fender_For_Life
I have power adapters.. But the plugs won't fit into the power input on the DEM

Because it is a 24v pedal not 9v like most pedals are. You will need to buy the correct 24v adapter. Probably best to go to a music store to get one
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Have you ever thought of getting a T.Rex fuel tank, they come with every possible power adapter needed.

I live in Aus to, I got a fuel tank for around $155 AU from a place in NSW off Ebay
Quote by almudjk
Have you ever thought of getting a T.Rex fuel tank, they come with every possible power adapter needed.

I live in Aus to, I got a fuel tank for around $155 AU from a place in NSW off Ebay

The Electric Mistress needs 24 volts, the highest you can go with the cables in the Fuel Tank Jr is 18v.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
An autralian dealer of Electro Harmonix should carry the adaptor. If they don't and you want a power supply:

Quote by booksofalbion
An autralian dealer of Electro Harmonix should carry the adaptor. If they don't and you want a power supply:

If you're going to spend that much on a power supply, buy the Cioks DC10.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
If you're going to spend that much on a power supply, buy the Cioks DC10.

Yeah, Cioks is a good idea too but at least here I could get the Voodoo labs and another pedal for the same money I'd spend on the Cioks.