A crowd of upset fans is definitely something that Justin Bieber is not used to, but that is exactly what the X Factor mentor was greeted with last night at the Billboard Music Awards. When he accepted an award, Bieber was booed loudly by the crowd, and he was not at all happy about it! Details inside…

sunglasses for summer

Getting booed may not be something that Justin Bieber is accustomed to, but that is exactly what the 19-year-old star was met with at the Billboard Music Awards last night. When Bieber took the stage to accept the fan voted Milestone Award, the crowd loudly booed the star, leaving the Biebs a bit confused.

"I'm 19 years old. I think I'm doing a pretty good job," Bieber told the crowd. And in an annoyed tone of voice, Bieber continued: "This is not a gimmick. I'm an artist, and I should be taken seriously. This other bull should not be spoken of."

oakley glasses
cheap oakley

Justin Bieber, who also took home the Top Male Artist Award, was defended by some of his fellow artists. SkyBlu of LMFAO quickly came to Bieber's defense, telling reporters: "Does a day go by you don't hear Justin Bieber's name? You've got to give him respect for that."

oakley sunglasses sale
fake oakley sunglasses

While it's not entirely clear what "bull" Justin Bieber was referring to, he has certainly had his share of bad publicity lately – from drinking and smoking weed to fights with the paparazzi. Ah, to be a 19-year-old again!