Page 1 of 2
I'm a left wing.new zealander.and.after listening to america **** yeah like 8 times I feel I wanna be.americsn and so please how do I do this im serious my dad has citizenship so we don't talk this is.so important america fuxk yeah
You have to have a taste of delicious freedom.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm om my phone.but.really how do.I.become american I want tbe be free yeah fake tits **** yeah I'm so patriotic help me I'm serious just on my phone
Call the president and request a by-mail application or apply online at USA.gov
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
How to become American:

↑↑↓↓←→←→ B A Start
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Waht ifhe presidne tsays no cn I stay ith ou guy I jus want tb to be freed.and have guns and cws and big trucks yah fuk eah u if u agre or if udnt agree because u have a opinilm bcz AMeRICA **** yEha plrase serous respones only
If your dad's a citizen then I believe you're already a "natural born" American even if you were born in a foreign land, like senator and hero John McCain.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I think your brain is capitalist, because it clearly isn't benefitting the greater community.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Spaztikko
Waht ifhe presidne tsays no cn I stay ith ou guy I jus want tb to be freed.and have guns and cws and big trucks yah fuk eah u if u agre or if udnt agree because u have a opinilm bcz AMeRICA **** yEha plrase serous respones only

Precisely
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Wondered why you had Spaz in your username... now I know
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by ErikLensherr
If your dad's a citizen then I believe you're already a "natural born" American even if you were born in a foreign land, like senator and hero John McCain.

Great but can I get it without him having to sign eveything because we don't talk and hes a mad prick.

Also disarm goliat I am english lke u too nd u r just a pussey faget who doesn't kno freedom so tere haha amercs fxk yeah well disarm all ur commie goliaths.america.won.ww2 for u guys ok so deal with it #igotyourback,barack
you'd have to learn how to speak english first
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Spaztikko
Great but can I get it without him having to sign eveything because we don't talk and hes a mad prick.

Also disarm goliat I am english lke u too nd u r just a pussey faget who doesn't kno freedom so tere haha amercs fxk yeah well disarm all ur commie goliaths.america.won.ww2 for u guys ok so deal with it #igotyourback,barack

Certainly living up to your username, rather than your user title...
Eurofags if u could just go away that'd be great.I'm havin.a serious discusiiom.with my ameRICan bros read they r better better han you and get way.more hunmeys than u so there and were talkim about freedom and polution and stuff and you guys.lack the.mental capacity to even inderstans america like go away lol

Ok bte shuld I join the army so I get equally patriotic friends they don't need to be able to read if that's a factor.
Eurofags hah americas history is based off imigrants most from...guess where
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
So, you currently have an active warning and this thread is obviously spam, considering your track record... what to do, what to do...
Just go around shouting '' Muh freedoms'' to people and they will totaly belive you are a murrican.

Dont forget to have a burger in one hand and a 10 gallon slurpe in the other.
Its kinda not spam bro.

Like.I'm serious.

Sure, boundaries are being pushed.

I won't anymore bro.

Question still stands though
Quote by Spaztikko
Lol y do u think they left uts because of the eurofags lol r u dumb fight me

Mate im suprised you actually put something in the education part of your profile
- Frank Castle
Quote by willT08
lol Disarm, cheer up.

If he bans me it wouldn't be very.FREedOM like would it?

(Checkmate, athiests)

Quote by GoldfishMoon
Stay in NZ with me pls

No.
Quote by Spaztikko
If he bans me it wouldn't be very.FREedOM like would it?

(Checkmate, athiests)

No.

I don't get this.

What do I need to take to decipher his posts?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I don't get this.

A combo of LSD, muchrooms, salvia and crystal meth all mixed into a red bull.

Or a blow to the base of the skull.
Quote by theguitarist
I don't get this.

My guess meth
- Frank Castle
Quote by daytripper75
We don't want you. Sorry. Just called Barry O, and he said no way.

Cn u call him baxk and say sorrey but u think I'm a rely cool guy I culs get him lots of hunneys and i.couls get u lots hunneys nd u don't even eat much like.I could even stay in the whote tree house or smth like it doesn't even matter just so I xan go on a plane and hold out my passport and then ppl will be like wow u r american.I wish I was as free as tou bur I'm only a a plane operator from sweden.or or smth and sweden is pre,tty gay o yeah I wish. A s cool a u

Honestly this ****ing keyboard makes me look like.spam. sorry.

Also lol who even are you new zealanders like I'M bet yuae evencol n lie i ackln r rhing

Actually I think I'll respond on my comp later this has gotten to the point of beingstpid but I will reply toyou all sorry about this
Quote by mystical_1
you'd have to learn how to speak english first

But he's just as good as half of all Americans?
Quote by Oyface
But he's just as good as half of all Americans?

I was waiting for a comment like this and im surprised it came this late into the thread
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
You'll fit right in.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Page 1 of 2