So you're looking for a cheap guitar? Well you've come to the right thread. I've been looking everywhere for a PRS guitar for a low cost and then I came across the store "Tundra music" at Jones avenue and Danforth in Toronto. Once I saw the prices I knew this was the store to buy guitars at. I'm very happy that they were able to sell me a PRS guitar for so cheap and it is set up with amazing action.
How cheap?
<\\\SuBLiME\\\> ~ ~ ~~

This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him on his way to world domination ...
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
check out their webiste Tundramusic.com
and no i dont get payed for anything. I'm just trying to help people out by informing them of where to get great guitars for a low cost.
Sorry for the late reply.
you can get cheap acoustic electrics at lots of online stores, very cheap with a price match guarantee. i also notice you didn't respond when asked what you paid for the guitar you said you bought.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I think one of Zager's shills changed brands, and moved to the great white north.

Quote by AndrewGSnow
check out their webiste Tundramusic.com
and no i dont get payed for anything. I'm just trying to help people out by informing them of where to get great guitars for a low cost.
Sorry for the late reply.
That's the whole thing about a forum. Someone asks for help, then you give it.

You seem to have it backwards. Nobody asked for your help.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Jul 13, 2013,