Looking around for the Yamaha Pacifica 112v in Old Violin Sunburst. Looks like it's a popular guitar as none of my local music stores have them in stock.

My question is this. Does anyone know why Yamaha changed the font lettering on the headstock for the word "Pacifica"? It used to be in a "script" font but now it shows as a regular "CAPS" font.

And what are your thoughts on this guitar for those who actually have it. I read some reviews and they're quite positive.

Thanks.
Last edited by Fretman67 at May 22, 2013,
For <£200 it's still the king
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Thanks for the reply. I need some help. There was a HIDE button next to my thread and I clicked on it. Now I can't see my thread anymore in the Electric Guitar section. I'm guessing other people can still see it? How do I find and unhide my post.

Thanks.
Quote by Fretman67
Thanks for the reply. I need some help. There was a HIDE button next to my thread and I clicked on it. Now I can't see my thread anymore in the Electric Guitar section. I'm guessing other people can still see it? How do I find and unhide my post.

Thanks.

Disregard...figured it out.
I do want to buy it but none of my local music stores have one in stock. The retailer said they would call Yamaha for me to check if they have one in stock. That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard back from the retail shops yet. Maybe the one that I want is so popular that it's always sold out. But I would think Yamaha would be producing alot of these?