I have a Schecter Hellraiser C-1.
I recently completed a successful 18v mod. (go me)
Now though, I want pot. Not just any pot will do.
This pot must be versatile and tap-able.
I want to replace my tone knob with a voltage actuator(?) in the tapped (up) position and a tone control in untapped (down) position.

Obviously this is tricky. I dont know thing one about custom pot.
Im only use to whatever standard/premium pot comes from the dealer.