One of the most crucial and most basic concepts involved in building a submarine: buoyancy control.

Apparently they missed that whole part.
lol europe being brilliant as always

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Not like they could even compete with the Russians, anyway. They've got the V.K. Konovalov with that caterpillar drive that's undetectable by sonar. It took Alec Baldwin FOREVER to find them!
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Thanks for reminding me that my government is retarded.
I have no sig
Last edited by Mr Winters at May 23, 2013,
Why does Spain even need submarines?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't know. Why do we need 80 Eurofighters? I don't know. I don't think anyone knows. Our government seems to think we're important or something and someone might attack us.

And apparently it's not like we have more important shit to worry about and spend money on. Who cares about health, education or unemployment anyway?
I have no sig
They should just rely on the United States for help in case an invasion was to happen, because ya know... it always falls on the US to save everyone else.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Why would Spain need submarines? You go on vacation to spain, you don't invade it.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Wow, nice to see where the tax money goes.

Sadly, failed projects like this seem to be a nice trend all across Europe, with other notable examples being the expansion of the Viennese Airport and the newly built and Berlin Airport, which are both considered to be total failures - financially and architecturally.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

A bit further down:

Venezuela’s grand plan to fix its toilet-paper shortage: $79 million and a warning to stop eating so much

Is this just a website full of crazy news from Spanish-speaking countries?!
Quote by andyscoot
Didn't Spain also build a massive airport that never got used?

Yes. Various airports, in fact.

Why is my country so retarded
I have no sig
Quote by andyscoot
Didn't Spain also build a massive airport that never got used?

I think you're thinking of the one in Berlin where they keep saying it's going to open but then they get the wrong sort of trees or something and start again.
Quote by Mr Winters
I don't know. Why do we need 80 Eurofighters? I don't know. I don't think anyone knows. Our government seems to think we're important or something and someone might attack us.

And apparently it's not like we have more important shit to worry about and spend money on. Who cares about health, education or unemployment anyway?

I think it's in case someone tries to stel Messi.