Would there be any possible way of me putting a coil splitting tap thing into my Epiphone SG? If so what would I need to get and how would I go about doing this?
Gear:
Epiphone SG Emily The Strange
Peavey Vypyr 75 with modded bat wing
Peavey Sanpera I
Ibanez AF-AF55
You need a 4-wire pickup and a switch of some sort (usually a push/pull pot). But the key part is the pickup: if it's only got 2 wires (hot + ground) then you can't split it.
Everything (and more) that you need to know: http://www.smitspickups.com/coiltapping.htm
I reckon they are 4 wire pickups but ill check in a while, I'd probably usethe push pull pot thing haha
Gear:
Peavey Sanpera I
Ibanez AF-AF55
Push pull pots are twice as deep as a single pot. The SG's body may not be deep enough for the pots.
Aww really? I didnt think about this... what other options do I have?
Gear:
Peavey Sanpera I
Ibanez AF-AF55
Quote by Daveyy666
Aww really? I didnt think about this... what other options do I have?

the other option would be seymour duncan ts-1's
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
would I need to put another pup selector into my guitar or could I use the current one but mod it? i don't fancy drilling holes in the body
Gear:
Peavey Sanpera I
Ibanez AF-AF55
Quote by rancidryan
the other option would be seymour duncan ts-1's
Oooh. These are pretty cool. Hummers in the ES G-310 are pickguard mounted but those should definitely be usable with less distress than drilling the body.

I think it's time you opened up your cavity and checked what's going on. Is it deep enough to take a p/p pot? IIRC you need about 20mm extra space over a standard one. Also check your pups because if you've still got the stock 650R/700T set in there, from the pictures I've seen they don't look like 4-wires.

Whatever you do, you shouldn't need to change the 3-way pickup selector. Have a look for some wiring diagrams on the Seymour Duncan website - they're pretty good.
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/

Cute guitar by the way.
I'll have a look and see what I can do thanks for the help guys
Gear:
Peavey Sanpera I
Ibanez AF-AF55