Poll: Peanut Butter and What?
Poll Options
View poll results: Peanut Butter and What?
Jelly
11 24%
Preserves
4 9%
Jam
21 46%
Bacon
10 22%
Voters: 46.
Page 1 of 2
I sent the girlfriend out to the store with a short list of things to pick up. One of those things I asked her to get was some strawberry jelly.

An hour or so later she comes home and as I'm unpacking the groceries, I see she got some strawberry jelly! So I was like wtf is this? She said its what I asked for! I told her that I used the term 'jelly' as a generic word for strawberry preserves. She said I should be more specific. I said who eats this crap? Nobody ever asked for a peanut butter and preserves sandwich.

It has to be strawberry preserves and it has to be Smuckers.

Should I dump her over this? Is this a sign that we are not compatible?

Pit,

Help me decide on what to do about my relationship problems. Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Quote by whywefight
dump her and give anusfan her number. its the only whey

I like this guy. Be like him TS.
Sail upon the open skies
Rather than contributing to your stupid spam thread...

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by sam b
Jelly:

Jam:

It's not ****ing hard

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Dump her and then report her to the authorities.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Jam.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
And say you just got JAMMED when it goes down
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
And say you just got JAMMED when it goes down

I'd be pretty jam if he did that
I think the inability of American English to distinguish between jam and jelly means the USA won't be a superpower for much longer.
Apparently peanut butter and bacon is meant to be godly. I mean like, more godly than when you put bacon with say...bananas
I thought 'jelly' was a pretty clear preserve that just set juice, and ends up looking a bit like a british 'jelly', Jam being being actual fruit and sugar that's been set and conserves are where the fruit cooked down slower.

don't know why you'd want 'jelly' when jam/conserves are so much better. probably explains why I never see 'jelly' in this country.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by ascendancy2
Apparently peanut butter and bacon is meant to be godly. I mean like, more godly than when you put bacon with say...bananas

peanut butter + bacon + cheddar + hamburger.

And anyone who thinks this thread is about the difference between anything, just stop. Just stop. This thread is about TS is a fag.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Jehannum
I think the inability of American English to distinguish between jam and jelly means the USA won't be a superpower for much longer.

"American English" is a language that only exists because there are people who are not clever enough to speak REAL English properly. They can't spell either.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
peanut butter + set honey + cold glass of milk to wash it down
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Your fault for giving her the stupid idea, mofo.
I mean who the **** eats strawberry jelly?
Shits nasty.
Jam trumps all.
this house is bitchin
Quote by sam b
Jelly:

Jam:

It's not ****ing hard

But where's the preserve?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
You sound stressed. Can I make you some tea? I can do a warm scone with some blueberry jam on it with it. Maybe toss a few chocolate digestives on the plate too.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
You sound stressed. Can I make you some tea? I can do a warm scone with some blueberry jam on it with it. Maybe toss a few chocolate digestives on the plate too.

Sounds delightful.

I'll have an extra serving of those chocolate candies, too.
Quote by theguitarist

That sounds absolutely divine.

To TS: loltard
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Question, are Pink Wafers biscuits?

Every bone in my body wants to say yes but there's something about them
This is the gayest ****ing thread ever. Why is this a thread? My suspicions are TS is just finding any sort of excuse to make a thread to show the pit just how cool he is that he has a girlfriend and he's alpha as **** with her. But why the pit.. noone in the pit ****ing cares. Gtfo TS.

In other news..

http://i.minus.com/iBzvb2JSpQNRM.gif
Quote by vayne92
This is the gayest ****ing thread ever. Why is this a thread? My suspicions are TS is just finding any sort of excuse to make a thread to show the pit just how cool he is that he has a girlfriend and he's alpha as **** with her. But why the pit.. noone in the pit ****ing cares. Gtfo TS.

In other news..

this guy automatically takes offense to the fact ts might have a girlfriend

lol
Quote by vayne92

In other news..

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1602552&page=1&pp=20
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
TS you're dumb & you should've specified what type of jelly. but you didn't and now you must live with the consequences

Quote by willT08
Question, are Pink Wafers biscuits?

Every bone in my body wants to say yes but there's something about them

yes of course they are!
cat
Page 1 of 2