Probably his mom, wife, and Kerry King.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Me and my brethren from the Westboro Baptist Church will be there to spread the word of God's love.
I have to work and the drive from coast to coast is an extensive commute. So I'll be fashionably late.
We're all alright!
His family probably. A fan has no right to be there. You're not entitled to it just because you like their music.
Quote by wedy1414
His family probably. A fan has no right to be there. You're not entitled to it just because you like their music.

I think I read somewhere that they already buried him (private) and this is just a memorial service. It's been two weeks since he died.
and now for something completely different..
Quote by wedy1414

It is a public memorial, but okay
Quote by lucky1978
Jeff Hanneman will be there I think

It's a memorial service, so he probably won't be there.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yeah go to the funeral to someone I've never once met, let alone saw in real life. And I'd rather not be in a room full of sweaty t shirt stained middle aged neckbeards.
Aw did that guy with the puppets die?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Aw did that guy with the puppets die?

RIP Kermit the Frog
Quote by 5_Years_Dead
Me and my brethren from the Westboro Baptist Church will be there to spread the word of God's love.

This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!